Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-24-2022, 08:34 PM   #6241
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Scotland? No.
Bandon, Oregon
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2022, 08:42 PM   #6242
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Bandon, Oregon
Oh. Nope never played in Oregan. I played New Castle up in the Seattle area though.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:15 AM   #6243
In Search of a Life

Patrick Reed launches lawsuit against Golf Channel

Quote:
Golfer Patrick Reed filed a lawsuit against Brandel Chamblee and the Golf Channel, seeking $750 million in damages for defamation.

Reed alleges, according to court documents, that Chamblee, a Golf Channel analyst, has “actively” targeted Reed to “destroy his reputation, create hate, and a hostile work environment” for the player
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:16 AM   #6244
In Search of a Life

And because he's a douche......

Spoiler for auto play

Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Plow; 08-17-2022 at 12:31 PM..
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:43 AM   #6245
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Autoplay sucks
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2022, 12:29 PM   #6246
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Autoplay sucks
Sorry, I'll kill it. I forget I have chrome add on that disables it.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:00 PM   #6247
MVP

Bushwould.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:50 AM   #6248
Now you've pissed me off!

Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:54 AM   #6249
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade
Please don't tell me your anti-LIV?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:57 AM   #6250
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Why would anyone be pro LIV?

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 10:05 AM   #6251
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues
Felt that way in the beginning but starting to come around on the idea. Not that LIV is very watchable, I've tried and tapped out twice. The team format thing is ridiculous and a distraction imo.

BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it. 3 of the 4 majors will still have both fields combined if I'm not mistaken. Plus the PGA was starting to get more and more political, so hopefully a rival tour will tamp that down a bit.

My guy Rahm 4-jacked the 1st hole for a double.

Having ESPN+ is worth it for the golf alone. Masters brass is still living in the 20th century in terms of live coverage they allow on TV.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:07 AM   #6252
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 10:10 AM   #6253
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

-It is a real cool format

-A lot of top rated players

-Neat to watch both team play and individual play

-Pros in shorts look like they are having fun

-Music on the course

-Interviews during the round

-Who wants to watch shitty PGA events with scrubs like the Valero Open. It sucked.

-They are two different types of events and cool to watch BOTH without having to be a PGA snob, which is now apparent how much douchery the PGA is
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:13 AM   #6254
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it.
I think the Phoenix Open has crossed the Rubicon. I am shocked that a player, caddie or official hasn't gotten hit in the head or face with a beer can.

That is just complete stupidity.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:16 AM   #6255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta
You think guys like Cameron Smith, Keopka, Matthew Wolff, Bryson, Anser, Paul Casey, and Joaquin Niemann are washed up? Bold strategy, Cotton...