Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:43 PM   #9556
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Did you buy any?
A very small position that I sold today, wish I would have trusted my instinct and bought a lot more but I'm gun-shy right now in this market.

Last edited by MTG#10; 05-18-2021 at 04:49 PM..
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:50 PM   #9557
Mammoth penis

Calling it right now, tomorrow is going to be another blood-bath. Cant have four decent days in a row...surprised we had three.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:52 PM   #9558
It's just a ride.

I bought two shares of AMC just so I can say I was apart of it if it ever actually takes off.

AMC TO THE MOOOON
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:55 PM   #9559
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I bought two shares of AMC just so I can say I was apart of it if it ever actually takes off.

AMC TO THE MOOOON
That was an easy $2k you just made.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:08 PM   #9560
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
That was an easy $2k you just made.
I just talked my brother into selling his Uber and moving to AMC. He's in for 247 shares now.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:10 PM   #9561
In Search of a Life

Have you guys been to an AMC movie lately-its a ghost town when we go.

I don't see the fascination in this company saddled with debt and poor revenues??
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:16 PM   #9562
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

I don't see the fascination in this company saddled with debt and poor revenues??
I've always liked the event of going to movie theaters, and even as a fan I could see that they were becoming dinosaurs even before covid. I don't see that changing.

On that note, I got a 50 inch TV this weekend to replace my 40 inch TV (all measurements are guesses - don't call me on it). Everyone on it is life size. It's like I'm in a room with these people. I'm looking forward to watching my first football game.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:33 PM   #9563
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

Shareholders don't care about the company. They care about money.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:35 PM   #9564
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've always liked the event of going to movie theaters, and even as a fan I could see that they were becoming dinosaurs even before covid. I don't see that changing.

On that note, I got a 50 inch TV this weekend to replace my 40 inch TV (all measurements are guesses - don't call me on it). Everyone on it is life size. It's like I'm in a room with these people. I'm looking forward to watching my first football game.
Yep, my wife and I like to go on Tuesday since we have the AMC stubs card. It is usually half-empty.

The quality of new movies is pretty poor right now too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:48 PM   #9565
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I just talked my brother into selling his Uber and moving to AMC. He's in for 247 shares now.
You talked a family member into buying AMC in the 14's? Thanksgiving is going to be awkward...
Old 05-18-2021, 07:02 PM   #9566
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
You talked a family member into buying AMC in the 14's? Thanksgiving is going to be awkward...
When the stock is sitting at $347 it really doesn't matter if it was purchased at $10 or $14
Old 05-18-2021, 07:44 PM   #9567
Mod Team

Quote:
Calling it right now, tomorrow is going to be another blood-bath. Cant have four decent days in a row...surprised we had three.
The DOW, Nasdaq and SP all finished in the red today.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2021, 07:54 PM   #9568
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
When the stock is sitting at $347 it really doesn't matter if it was purchased at $10 or $14
Heh, I hope you're right man.
Old 05-19-2021, 06:54 AM   #9569
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
The DOW, Nasdaq and SP all finished in the red today.
Looks like another day of beat down.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:12 AM   #9570
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Looks like another day of beat down.
Sure does.

If buying on a bad open happens, that’s a good sign. We will see.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.