Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2021, 11:55 AM   #2
Veteran

That is an extremely accurate review, Rasputin. Thanks for posting.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:09 AM   #3
Mahomes Fanboi

One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

I wanted to turn it off, but it was mindlessly entertaining for my 10 year old.

FWIW: I thought Godzilla (2014) was amazing.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:51 AM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

I enjoyed the hell out of this one but I definitely did appreciate how grounded Godzilla 14 was. I mean, they tried to keep it about as realistic as a movie about million-year old monsters could be anyway.

I'd say for me the MonsterVerse is:
Godzilla 14
Kong: Skull Island=King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs Kong

Honestly, Godzilla 14, Kong and King of Monsters are all pretty even for me, but I'd say they're all at least a head above Godzilla vs Kong.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:53 AM   #5
The Beast Inside Your Head

Anything up next with these 2?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #6
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Anything up next with these 2?
From what I've read the studio wanted to see how this movie was received before moving forward with any additional films in the monster verse. Hence the reason for no post / mid credit scene.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:41 PM   #8
Needs more middle fingers

Thinking about dropping Netflix for HBO Max.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2021, 08:00 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Thinking about dropping Netflix for HBO Max.
HBOMax is EASILY the best sub going. Amazon isn't far behind.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:25 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
It is?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:01 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It is?
The library is kickass. It's much better than HBOGo was.

I've been watching Adventuretime with my daughter. Now on season 5, she is watching it with ME.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:38 PM   #12
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Hrmmm....

Right now i have:

Amazon Prime
Netflix
Hulu
Disney

One of those has to go before i add HBO...im thinking Netflix but idk man.

Everyone and their mom has a goddamn streaming service now. The content is so broken up nowadays and scattered across so many streaming services. Every time i go searching for a movie it's on some goddamn streaming app i don't have, despite subscribing to the biggest players.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:40 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Hrmmm....

Right now i have:

Amazon Prime
Netflix
Hulu
Disney

One of those has to go before i add HBO...im thinking Netflix but idk man.

Everyone and their mom has a goddamn streaming service now. The content is so broken up nowadays and scattered across so many streaming services. Every time i go searching for a movie it's on some goddamn streaming app i don't have, despite subscribing to the biggest players.
Just my opinion.

But HBOMax is better because the the quality is better. Especially since a lot of the studios pulled their movies back from Netflix.

Netflix has a ton of stuff, but waaaaaay too much junk/filler.

HBOMax Max has a ton of quality WB catalog movies and of course their HBO back catalog which is quality.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:54 PM   #14
BOOM!1!

Anyone with any guesses on how the next movie might potentially go?
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:18 PM   #15
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I can never get around to watching anything on amazon prime. Their absolutely terrible GUI is probably the reason.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.