Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2022, 08:03 AM  
In Search of a Life

How the Chiefs are attacking the 2 deep defense.

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:14 AM   #2
Rookie

I wonder how much of the 2 deep struggles were due to Mahomes, and how much was due to the inability of the coaching staff to adapt to what defenses were doing?
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 08:46 AM   #3
Future NBA Finals MVP

Makw deep shell coverages illegal. Like the shift in baseball. Can only have one player deeper than 10 yards or its illegal formation or something.

I want to see bombs. I want to see them now.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 08:46 AM   #4
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I wonder how much of the 2 deep struggles were due to Mahomes, and how much was due to the inability of the coaching staff to adapt to what defenses were doing?
Mahomes always goes for the jugular. If he's reading high to low, with shit pass protection, he misses the underneath plays.

The big one that had everyone's vagina bleeding last year was Kelce wide open for about 15 free yards, and Mahomes opted for the deep shot to a double covered Hardman who had about a half step separation, and it just didn't connect.

Now that he's reading underneath first, with far less reward to hold the ball and wait, he's hitting these plays that Andy has schemed up to beat this coverage with wide open guys.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 08:49 AM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'd put a majority of it on Mahomes.

Like many were saying last season - 2-high shells are NOT novel concepts. These were around 20 years ago and it was winning games until opposing offenses learned out to pick it apart.

It just isn't a hard defense to beat up. We simply weren't doing it.

And I think a lot of that came down to Mahomes. Now to give him a bit of a break, a great deal of that came from confidence issues born of bad drops and a new OL so he was trying to press a bit.

But I think it was more on Mahomes than anyone wanted to acknowledge. It just doesn't make sense that we were struggling to beat a defense that has been so easily abused in the past.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 08:52 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Like many were saying last season - 2-high shells are NOT novel concepts. These were around 20 years ago and it was winning games until opposing offenses learned out to pick it apart.

And I think a lot of that came down to Mahomes. Now to give him a bit of a break, a great deal of that came from confidence issues born of bad drops and a new OL so he was trying to press a bit.

But I think it was more on Mahomes than anyone wanted to acknowledge. It just doesn't make sense that we were struggling to beat a defense that has been so easily abused in the past.
I think a lot had to do with lack of confidence in anyone not named Kelce or Hill. Pringle was our next best option and might not be as good as our 4th or 5th option this year(watson and Moore?)
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:52 AM   #7
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Makw deep shell coverages illegal. Like the shift in baseball. Can only have one player deeper than 10 yards or its illegal formation or something.

I want to see bombs. I want to see them now.
Can you imagine how much Tyreek would be worth in that situation?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:56 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Exactly.

Many of the problems we're seeing NOW are because Mahomes is passing up gimme's for shot plays. He's still going to do it and you don't want him to stop but at the same time, it's fun to watch him methodically carve up defenses with 10-play drives too.

In the end, all that matters is winning.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 08:59 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

It was the way people got to Manning at times. Belicheck and company did it in the playoffs against him alot early.

Make them be methodical and efficient. Pat learned it the hard way.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:03 AM   #10
I'll be back.

one thing that is making a difference, juju is great at catching the ball short and using his strength to power through defenders for 4-5 extra yards

he's been used almost like a tight end this year....what we lost in reek's quickness underneath, we have gained in juju's sheer bull strength...and he doesn't drop the ****ing ball
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:03 AM
Direckshun
This message has been deleted by Direckshun. Reason: I did miss something. Disregard.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:05 AM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
one thing that is making a difference, juju is great at catching the ball short and using his strength to power through defenders for 4-5 extra yards

he's been used almost like a tight end this year....what we lost in reek's quickness underneath, we have gained in juju's sheer bull strength...and he doesn't drop the ****ing ball
Astute and accurate observation. I agree
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:09 AM   #12
I'll be back.

i really think juju and mvs are like morton and kennison back in the day...we already have our gonzalez, now if we just had a priest we could lead the league in scoring...oh wait
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i really think juju and mvs are like morton and kennison back in the day...we already have our gonzalez, now if we just had a priest we could lead the league in scoring...oh wait
JuJu is like Morton, eh?

You mean a guy we signed on name value only who was hugely disappointing and looked pretty much washed?

Yeah - that checks out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:42 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
JuJu is like Morton, eh?

You mean a guy we signed on name value only who was hugely disappointing and looked pretty much washed?

Yeah - that checks out.
I'm sorry, i asked for cream in my coffee, not piss.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:19 AM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Why not both?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.