Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2021, 11:33 AM   #2
pie is never free

Damn
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:34 AM   #3
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well, I was hoping that my next update was something more uplifting, but the truth is she's been slowly slipping, and the next 24-48 hrs will determine whether she goes on a ventilator. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts.
Not what any of us were hoping to hear.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:40 AM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Not what any of us were hoping to hear.
Yeah it's pretty tough to take, especially after what seemed like a positive start with her getting out of ICU so quickly.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:02 PM   #5
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Yeah it's pretty tough to take, especially after what seemed like a positive start with her getting out of ICU so quickly.
I must not see all of her Facebook posts. That last I knew was that Joe and his dad and stepmom came down with covid. Reading through her feed now. She does a good job of putting her attention on others. This just makes me want to cry. She's the sweetest, most patient, and down-to-earth person I think I've met. How is Joe holding up?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:53 PM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I must not see all of her Facebook posts. That last I knew was that Joe and his dad and stepmom came down with covid. Reading through her feed now. She does a good job of putting her attention on others. This just makes me want to cry. She's the sweetest, most patient, and down-to-earth person I think I've met. How is Joe holding up?
Well he's a male so he'll never show how he's really feeling, I'm sure you know how that goes. It can't be good for him with his recent heart problems, to be honest I'm just as worried about him as I am with her. Just a shitty situation all around, especially for such good people.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 12:37 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
This.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:10 PM   #8
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Well, I was hoping that my next update was something more uplifting, but the truth is she's been slowly slipping, and the next 24-48 hrs will determine whether she goes on a ventilator. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts.
She's back in the ICU I take it?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:47 PM   #9
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
She's back in the ICU I take it?
I haven't heard that she is, but I suppose that it's very possible.