Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:57 PM   #15766
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Expectations are low, but chips are my weakness

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:32 PM   #15767
MVP

Boo hoo Did I insult your SPAM? (pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate)

Basicly they are the same Pork, Water, and salt, but Johnsonvile is 25% less fat, Sat fat, and Sodium.

Maybe it's better for you than Johnsonville Sausage Strips (Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, vinegar powder, salt, spices, natural flavor, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.)

But I stand with cooking Johnsonville Sausage Strips because I get to literally cook them vs heating up something cooked inside a can a year or more ago that's been sitting in a salt bath.

It's just the weirdo in me.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:50 PM   #15768
MVP

eSomeone might think those were made in a 420 friendly state.

WAIT, they were.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/etNdW2d.jpg?1[/img

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Expectations are low, but chips are my weakness

]
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:19 PM   #15769
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Wat?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:52 PM   #15770
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Boo hoo Did I insult your SPAM? (pork, water, salt, potato starch, sugar and sodium nitrate)

Basicly they are the same Pork, Water, and salt, but Johnsonvile is 25% less fat, Sat fat, and Sodium.

Maybe it's better for you than Johnsonville Sausage Strips (Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, vinegar powder, salt, spices, natural flavor, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.)

But I stand with cooking Johnsonville Sausage Strips because I get to literally cook them vs heating up something cooked inside a can a year or more ago that's been sitting in a salt bath.

It's just the weirdo in me.
Spam saved the free world in WWII. Let’s not go full un-American here.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:35 PM   #15771
MVP

OK I'll give you that but of the 300,000 left, how many are eating SPAM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Spam saved the free world in WWII. Let’s not go full un-American here.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:02 AM   #15772
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I made these chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they're freakin' amazing: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/17...-chip-cookies/

It says they're the original Nestle tollhouse recipe, and maybe it's the same recipe that's on the package and I just nailed something right. I've made the recipe on the package before and it's really good, but these are simply splendid.

I'll note that I don't have Nestle chips, so I'm using Ghirardelli. Maybe that's the difference.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:27 AM   #15773
MVP

I'm a Mrs Field's fan myself and not just because of the great cookies.

A week in Park City with all the MILF's going to cookie college, running around in droves, was a dream come true. Away from hubbies for the first time in years or recently divorced, sexually deprived, women opening cookie stores made for some great sexual experiences. Thinking about it has my cock telling me it wants to go back to that time again before I die. Mrs Field's is in Denver now and there are morality clauses now so it could be a lot different but I bet there are still good times to come if you bumped into a bunch of cookie bakers looking for adventure.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:04 AM   #15774
In my youth i pray to keep

Turkey is already on the smoker.. think I can get drunk before my wife gets out of bed?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:31 AM   #15775
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I made these chocolate chip cookies yesterday and they're freakin' amazing: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/17...-chip-cookies/

It says they're the original Nestle tollhouse recipe, and maybe it's the same recipe that's on the package and I just nailed something right. I've made the recipe on the package before and it's really good, but these are simply splendid.

I'll note that I don't have Nestle chips, so I'm using Ghirardelli. Maybe that's the difference.
Wife started using Ghirardelli chocolates in her cookies. It is some good shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Turkey is already on the smoker.. think I can get drunk before my wife gets out of bed?
Mine is too. I just want to go back to bed.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:31 AM   #15776
Cheat Death

Seeing a lot of pics out there with turkey rubs on top of the skin.

Hopefully folks are hitting under the skin as well.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:46 AM   #15777
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I realize I'm way late to the party here, but for future reference, yes.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #15778
MVP

Not doing turkey but I will be buying a couple when they blow them out Friday..

I am smoking on my buddies hybrid, (gas, wood, charcoal) commercial smoker (Ole' Hickory) as he is/ has been doing T-Day smokes all week, 50-55 at a time, and I am helping him out gathering orders and taking to customers cars.

I just prepped my protein last night and found holes on the rig for my stuff early this morning.

His smoked sweet potatoes are the bomb. He smokes then, vacuum seals 'em. Customers take them home and air fry them.

I'm cooking 2-BB ribs, rack o' lamb, leg o' lamb, and flank steak and some whole sweet potatoes.

What a great excuse to try apple cider and EC in the morning! Don't waste good whisky

Old 11-26-2020, 02:46 PM   #15779
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Ok, this bird was dry-brined for three days, then all I did was add an quartered onion and apple to the cavity along with some cranberries, injected it with Zatarain's creole butter marinade (even came with the injector!!!!), added poultry and Gates rubs to the outside, put it in the vertical smoker for ~7 hours and BAM, some of the best tasting turkey I've ever made.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:22 AM   #15780
Cheat Death

Please don't forget to brunch out your leftover stuffing

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote