Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 11:36 AM  
The Insider

*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 02-13-2024 at 06:15 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:58 AM   #811
The Insider

Arraez in the leadoff spot with Bobby behind him. His defense isn't that great. Would have put Garcia down in the sixth spot or so. Probably his natural spot.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:00 AM   #812
Starter

I couldn't stand Arraez with the Twins, he just absolutely killed us every game.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:02 PM   #813
Keep Camp Home!

Did the game time get moved up?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:39 PM   #814
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Did the game time get moved up?
6:10 is what I see.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:45 PM   #815
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Arraez in the leadoff spot with Bobby behind him. His defense isn't that great. Would have put Garcia down in the sixth spot or so. Probably his natural spot.
Boy that's an understatement.

Dude's a modern day Tony Gwynn and he's such a butcher out there that teams can't figure out where to play him so they trade him.

I'm only half joking when I say I'd try to convert him to C. With the probability of robo-umps in the future and the rise of pitch-com, any swinging dick with a glove on his wrist can manage to play C these days.

Give him 4 months to learn the footwork and he's gotta be at least playable back there. He can't be any worse than Tony Cruz was defensively - he was a 3b conversion project who didn't do anything correctly behind the dish. he still managed several years in MLB despite also not being able to hit worth a damn.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:46 PM   #816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Arraez would have been so ****ing sweet to get. BWJ would probably lead the league in RBIs if he were out lead off guy.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:53 PM   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Arraez would have been so ****ing sweet to get. BWJ would probably lead the league in RBIs if he were out lead off guy.
Boy, with his contact rates and the fact that you'd definitely get to BWJ in the first inning either way, I think I'd put him in the 2 hole with Garcia in the 1 spot still. Because he has such good bat/ball skills you could have him take a couple pitches if you wanted to give Garcia a chance to run. You'd have BWJ in a better RBI spot most of the time. You could use hit and run really well with Arraez ahead of Witt as well whenever you had Garcia on base.

I think it opens up the run production potential of Witt a little more if you did that. Would cost him a handful of ABs over the course of the season; probably about 15-20 PAs based on most models. But I think you'd make it up with a slightly more dangerous top of the order.

But...moot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:29 PM   #818
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Boy that's an understatement.

Dude's a modern day Tony Gwynn and he's such a butcher out there that teams can't figure out where to play him so they trade him.

I'm only half joking when I say I'd try to convert him to C. With the probability of robo-umps in the future and the rise of pitch-com, any swinging dick with a glove on his wrist can manage to play C these days.

Give him 4 months to learn the footwork and he's gotta be at least playable back there. He can't be any worse than Tony Cruz was defensively - he was a 3b conversion project who didn't do anything correctly behind the dish. he still managed several years in MLB despite also not being able to hit worth a damn.
Or just DH him most days. Royals kind of have a hole there unless its days that Salvy takes off behind the plate. But its moot
Old 05-06-2024, 11:12 PM   #819
MVP

My God Bally can't do a single ****ing thing right. Pay $20/month so I can stream the Royals and the app is constantly buffering or I have to get all the way out and get back in for it to work. I have no problems streaming anything at my house...

...besides Bally ****ing sports. God I hate this company with a passion.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:39 AM   #820
Starter

Quote:
My God Bally can't do a single ****ing thing right. Pay $20/month so I can stream the Royals and the app is constantly buffering or I have to get all the way out and get back in for it to work. I have no problems streaming anything at my house...

I have the same problem. Fiber internet no problems streaming anything but I’m constantly having to close out the Bally app and get back in. So frustrating
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:55 AM   #821
Life is changing..

Someone tell me why I should like Vinnie Pasquantino
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:59 AM   #822
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
He's been playing fine. Generally hitting the ball hard. Bad bapip. Just unlucky. Sure its annoying when he grounds in double plays because he's slow but he has a professional approach at the plate and I have little concern he wont ops over .750...probably just a tad over .800
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:00 PM   #823
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

They finally fixed it so I don't have to log in every single day so I do appreciate that!

It is embarrassing for then they have that ballys placeholder commercial on repeat because they cant get anyone to advertise there.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:12 PM   #824

Quote:
He might become Mike Sweeney someday?
Old 05-07-2024, 01:31 PM   #825
Starter

Quote:
He has to learn to hit the ball to the left side. He pulls/rolls over every pitch.
Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.