Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:23 PM   #151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
Doesn't the PCR test have a bit of a time log? I'd think if they can get it where you get quick results it would work maybe?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:23 PM   #152
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
September is still 4 months off. I'd imagine we'll have alot of options therapeutically at that point.
Antigen testing cleared 3 days ago by FDA. Gotta think the NFL is on the phone ready to buy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:23 PM   #153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
That's what the internet is for. Shop online and have all the shit delivered.
Are you ****ing serious with this shit? You must want people to die!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:24 PM   #154
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They don’t have shipt, Instacart or any other delivery service? Even Walmart does pick up.

That’s what my mother in law is doing. She is taking chemo right now for breast cancer and does not leave the house except for aptmts.
They do people like to make excuses. "If im stuck at home so should you or your killing my grandparents"
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:25 PM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
XD

"You cant ship dairy products!?!?!"

Uh...... I'm pretty sure they make powdered milk and eggs still XD
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:26 PM   #156
He's Mahomie!

#FIREFAUCI
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #157
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I work in the covid-19 testing industry, and I'll go on record as saying that I think the NFL will strike a deal with a company for onsite PCR testing, for every team. All staff will be tested daily along with an Antibody test at the beginning of the season.

Each team has to have the same hardware and methodology so that visiting teams can be tested as well. Antigen testing is cheap and easy, but there are way too many false negatives for something so important. Anything less and you'll see entire teams quarantining in the middle of the season.

This is Roger Goodell's moment. It will be interesting to see if he's up to the task.

edit: obviously there won't be any fans. Teams only.
I think most people expect the NFL season to be played. I dont think there is much debate there. The NFL gets 85% of its revenue from TV in the new CBA.

What the question is........are fans going to be allowed in the stands at all? 15K? Full stadiums? etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:27 PM   #158
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Actually I'm not, where my issue comes is we can have a total disagreement about how this should be approached and that's fine. The thing is though if what you want to do kills people that don't want to do it that way I have a bit of an issue with that.

I'm not calling you a murderer, that is inflammatory and it's why discussions breakdown in a hurry. There is some valid thought on both sides, I'm never going to side on the idea that we should just go ahead and expose older people just cause hey I need a haircut.
In order to possibly save those people, you have to ruin the lives of a lot more, including children.

This isn’t en either/or thing. People will die either way, and lives will be ruined either way.

Take your “I need a haircut” bs. It’s not about the haircut, it’s about the barber that has 4 kids and supports his family cutting hair. It’s about those kids and there ability to have a somewhat normal life and enjoy their childhood instead of hiding from something that is VERY unlikely to affect them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:28 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think most people expect the NFL season to be played. I dont think there is much debate there. The NFL gets 85% of its revenue from TV in the new CBA. Whats in question are fans going to be allowed in the stands at all? 15K? Full stadiums? etc.
I think 15k is fine, better yet let us all come to games and sit in cars outside of stadium. 50k people honking horns on 3 & 10 sounds funny as ****.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:28 PM   #160
Kind of a mod

Quote:
For the record, I'm not implying that you're a murderous asshole or that you want people to die. I don't think it's inaccurate to say, however, that your tolerance for more people dying is much higher than mine.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:29 PM   #161
Cheat Death

Imagine an Arrowhead parking attendant trying to navigate the logistics of social distance parking and tailgating during the home opener when they can't even handle a normal game.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:29 PM   #162
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Wow.

Don't just sit there and laugh, pick a ****ing side and be willing to fight to the death defending it!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:29 PM   #163

Quote:
In order to possibly save those people, you have to ruin the lives of a lot more, including children.

This isn’t en either/or thing. People will die either way, and lives will be ruined either way.

Take your “I need a haircut” bs. It’s not about the haircut, it’s about the barber that has 4 kids and supports his family cutting hair. It’s about those kids and there ability to have a somewhat normal life and enjoy their childhood instead of hiding from something that is VERY unlikely to affect them.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:30 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
For the record, I'm not implying that you're a murderous asshole or that you want people to die. I don't think it's inaccurate to say, however, that your tolerance for more people dying is much higher than mine.
"I'm not saying you want more people to die, I'm just saying you are ok with it"

As if there is any facts to back up your position.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:31 PM   #165
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

"We have to save the grand parents".... That's your argument? I don't ****ing care about your grand parent's. I care about my ****ing family, keeping them fed and housed.
Yeah, pretty much. That makes us sound like assholes because we're not biting into their faux virtue. They make it seem that their issue is greater than yours and then double down with strawman bullshit, "You don't care about people dying? YOU MONSTER!"

Meanwhile, they don't give a single flying **** about the well being of your family and livelihood.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.