Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:23 PM   #1621
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Loochy would go from six to midnight the moment Gracie slide up alongside him, whispered in his ear and told him how Travis Kelce's dick tastes...

I mean c'mon folks - we're not really gonna have an "I wouldn't do Gracie Hunt" cult spring up here, are we? Yes you would. All of you.
Well, yeah, sure. I'd rather do her mom, though.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:29 PM   #1622
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think we'll need to see more pics of mom

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:46 PM   #1623
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Loochy would go from six to midnight the moment Gracie slide up alongside him, whispered in his ear and told him how Travis Kelce's dick tastes...

I mean c'mon folks - we're not really gonna have an "I wouldn't do Gracie Hunt" cult spring up here, are we? Yes you would. All of you.
I would but I'll also blaze on her because she tries incredibly way too hard and comes off pathetic. She needs to fire whoever takes most of her photos they suck.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:59 PM   #1624
best in the biz

David Koechner and Rob Riggle next booth over....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gracie.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	124782  
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 04:11 PM   #1625
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Outstanding...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 05:37 PM   #1626
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Did u smash those cheeks?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 06:39 PM   #1627
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did u smash those cheeks?
Riggle's got the wiggle.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 11:26 AM   #1628
Inmem 2.0

She needs to fire whoever her modeling agent is. What is the point of this picture? It looks like she's a drunk fan using the seat to support her balance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220722-122423_Facebook.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	124785  
Old 07-22-2022, 11:35 AM
Titty Meat
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat. Reason: .
Old 07-22-2022, 11:56 AM   #1629
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
She needs to fire whoever her modeling agent is. What is the point of this picture? It looks like she's a drunk fan using the seat to support her balance
WTF is the point of any of her pictures?

Same as it always is: "Look at me"

No other point is needed.

You're starting to sounds jealous. If you want to be the apple of Clay's eye you'll need to lose 200lbs, shave your body and come up on millions of ****ing dollars.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2022, 11:59 AM   #1630
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
WTF is the point of any of her pictures?

Same as it always is: "Look at me"

No other point is needed.

You're starting to sounds jealous. If you want to be the apple of Clay's eye you'll need to lose 200lbs, shave your body and come up on millions of ****ing dollars.
I have been taking a twerk class that will be sure to make his head spin
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 12:47 PM   #1631
Pissed off now Joboo

Quote:
It looks like she's a drunk fan using the seat to support her balance
We've all been there
Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.Scaga is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 12:52 PM   #1632
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
22 year old who is a 9 > 51 year old who was a 9.5

Everyday. All day.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2022, 01:34 PM   #1633
Your mom

She's got weird ribs
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-22-2022, 01:36 PM   #1634
MVP

Quote:
I agree. The Impractical Jokers would get a better photo her.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 01:43 PM   #1635
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I would eat her behind!
FYP
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.