Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:24 AM   #40231
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I love comments like this. I mean, I make this self-deprecating comment about our situation. There's no boasting involved - it's basically, "Man, we're good at being bad!" And you - what - make this awkward comment that sort of ups the ante on the disparaging thing I already said? It's like you were a little slow on the uptake with the original comment.

I read your response, and all I could think of was Nelson saying it.

Well then here's more for you to read... Fact is, Denver has been good at sucking for 6 years. In fact, the only teams who have been better at it over that time are the Jets and and Lions.

BTW you're full of yourself. I read your BS on the Orange Huddle. Plenty of disparaging remarks from you there to go around. That stuff follows you.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #40232
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Nah, they'll reach 8.
Hope so. Further back in the draft order, and I'll nail my preseason prediction for the 3rd straight year. Pretty
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2021, 09:50 AM   #40233
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Does anyone know the longest winning streak for one team versus another?
We won't know until we're done.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:51 AM   #40234
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Yeah MHM we know. My hatred grew for Denver in the late 70's when I was a kid. Watching Denver beat our ass and them showing that butt plug barrel man dancing on the TV. One day I will complete my pledge to go and piss on his grave before I die
I don't know how you could really hate that guy (Tim)... seemed like a good fan, met him twice and had my picture taken with him on my first trip to Denver in '93 during the Den/KC game that featured Elway vs Montana. Good times.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:02 PM   #40235
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I'm sure he was a nice enough guy, but **** him with a grain scoop
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:25 PM   #40236
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I can't see how Elway could swing that. The value of the franchise has to be at least $2.5 billion. There's no way Elway could come up with that much scratch. He might be able to form a group of owners, but even then he'd have to be a minority partner.
Booze ain't cheap.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:27 PM   #40237
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I don't know how you could really hate that guy (Tim)... seemed like a good fan, met him twice and had my picture taken with him on my first trip to Denver in '93 during the Den/KC game that featured Elway vs Montana. Good times.
It was amazingly easy.

How did you feel about all of the costumed KC idiots they'd show on TV?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #40238
No Keys, No Problem

The Broncos are valued at 3.8 billion. They will probably sell for an even 4 billion. Either amount is the most any Sports franchise has sold for on planet earth and the Broncos are worth 1 billion more that the Chiefs...roughly.
Elway has nothing to do with the ownership selection. That is wrapped up in a Trust managed by 3 people. One of which is Joe Ellis, the team President.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:41 PM   #40239
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The Paton Plan is unfolding...

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:42 PM   #40240
In Search of a Life

Holding out for a Russel Wilson gonna end up with a Mike Glennon.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:49 PM   #40241
The man you could post like.

Holy shit please trade for him. Dude is pretty ****ing trash nowadays and turns into a worthless pumpkin come playoff time.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:55 PM   #40242
The man you could post like.

Lol his QB coach says this

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:31 PM   #40243
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The Broncos are valued at 3.8 billion. They will probably sell for an even 4 billion. Either amount is the most any Sports franchise has sold for on planet earth and the Broncos are worth 1 billion more that the Chiefs...roughly.
Elway has nothing to do with the ownership selection. That is wrapped up in a Trust managed by 3 people. One of which is Joe Ellis, the team President.
I've seen a few things recently (sorry, no links since it's putting a bunch of things together) that indicate that five different ownership groups may be forming:

1. Bowlen daughter #1
2. Bowlen daughter #2
3. A group that elway is forming
4. A group that Peyton Manning is forming.
5. The descendants of the broncos' previous owner, Edgar Kaiser, are saying that they have right of first refusal to buy the team

Apparently alliances could be forming based on the following politics.

One of the daughters doesn't like elway and vice versa.

The current executive committee prefers manning's group over the others, but they're not averse to one of the daughters (not sure which).

Apparently elway and Manning are not going to team up for reasons I'm not clear about.

Apparently no one likes one of the daughters, which may or may not be the one that also dislikes elway. Obviously I'm not keeping a close eye on this.

The team doesn't like the claim from the Kaiser descendants and apparently they've tried this in the past without success.

With all that in mind, my thinking is that we may end up with the following groups:

1. A widely disliked daughter that no one will support, who'll only get the team if she can win a lawsuit. Odds: 1%

2. The Kaiser team, who'll only get the team if they can win a lawsuit. Odds: 1%

3. The elway team, who'll be resisted by everyone. Odds: 5%

4. Whichever daughter is not widely disliked, who may end up partnering with Manning. Odds: 20%

5. The Manning team, which I think will be the frontrunner, especially if they team up with the popular daughter. Odds: 33%

Of course, none of that will matter if some uber-rich person like Jeff Bezos or Mark Cuban comes in and tips everything over. Odds: 40%
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:38 PM   #40244
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've seen a few things recently (sorry, no links since it's putting a bunch of things together) that indicate that five different ownership groups may be forming:

1. Bowlen daughter #1
2. Bowlen daughter #2
3. A group that elway is forming
4. A group that Peyton Manning is forming.
5. The descendants of the broncos' previous owner, Edgar Kaiser, are saying that they have right of first refusal to buy the team

Apparently alliances could be forming based on the following politics.

One of the daughters doesn't like elway and vice versa.

The current executive committee prefers manning's group over the others, but they're not averse to one of the daughters (not sure which).

Apparently elway and Manning are not going to team up for reasons I'm not clear about.

Apparently no one likes one of the daughters, which may or may not be the one that also dislikes elway. Obviously I'm not keeping a close eye on this.

The team doesn't like the claim from the Kaiser descendants and apparently they've tried this in the past without success.

With all that in mind, my thinking is that we may end up with the following groups:

1. A widely disliked daughter that no one will support, who'll only get the team if she can win a lawsuit. Odds: 1%

2. The Kaiser team, who'll only get the team if they can win a lawsuit. Odds: 1%

3. The elway team, who'll be resisted by everyone. Odds: 5%

4. Whichever daughter is not widely disliked, who may end up partnering with Manning. Odds: 20%

5. The Manning team, which I think will be the frontrunner, especially if they team up with the popular daughter. Odds: 33%

Of course, none of that will matter if some uber-rich person like Jeff Bezos or Mark Cuban comes in and tips everything over. Odds: 40%
It's a hot mess and unfortunate that the family can't figure it out and come to terms.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:39 PM   #40245
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It was amazingly easy.

How did you feel about all of the costumed KC idiots they'd show on TV?
I've always wondered how some of those fans have the time, money and energy do to that stuff. I've never had issues with them.