Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 11:35 PM  
EvOlVeD

Would you be shocked if the Chiefs traded a player away by deadline?

Are we deep enough anywhere in the lineup where we could end up trading a player away?

It just dawned on me that even the Chiefs are playing for the future beyond this season.

Just curious who you would part with if it was the right deal?

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-31-2020, 11:37 PM   #2
Future NBA Finals MVP

Lets trade the punter. And never punt again.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:54 PM   #3
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Lets trade the punter. And never punt again.
i actually like the raw ability of the punter, but yes, as tyreek says 'i'd never chase down budda cause pat doesn't throw int's'
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:46 AM   #4
Veteran

DL, but not likely.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:32 AM   #5
11-5, baby

They should trade your dumb ass away.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:04 AM   #6
Veteran

If we could get another player of value or a draft pick, yes.

At center we have Daniel Kilgore, Austin Reiter, Nick Allegretti (played some at center at Illinois), and Darryl Williams on the practice squad. If we could trade Austin and could get a decent guard (we would probably have to throw in a draft pick). I would also make deal for a backup TE that can block and catch the ball. It doesn't mean I don't like Austin Reiter or think he does not have value, but you would have to consider it.

I really thought TE Ricky Seals-Jones would be playing more. Maybe some team that really needed a backup TE might give us a conditional 2022 pick or something.

Really the same thought would be true for any backup. If it is part of a deal that can make us a little better like at Linebacker, a deal can be made.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:25 AM   #7
Veteran

If you look at the Chiefs roster, probably somebody is going to have to exit by trade or just outright cut. I know we might also have some injuries that will change things.

If they bring back OL Martinas Rankin, that is a roster spot.

If you go to Chiefs.com and count the players on the active roster, there are 56 on a 53 man roster. I assume that OL Danny Isidora and WR Marcus Kemp will go back to the PS after the Jets game, but that still leaves another player to get down to 53. I think that extra player is they have recalled DE Mike Danna and have not cut someone at least not what shows on the team website.

Anthony Sherman should return soon from COVID protocol, which will require a cut.

I also assume that CB L'Jarius Sneed might return, which maybe means a CB like Hamilton or Keyes might be traded if we see that happening pretty soon.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:53 AM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
If we could get another player of value or a draft pick, yes.

At center we have Daniel Kilgore, Austin Reiter, Nick Allegretti (played some at center at Illinois), and Darryl Williams on the practice squad. If we could trade Austin and could get a decent guard (we would probably have to throw in a draft pick). I would also make deal for a backup TE that can block and catch the ball. It doesn't mean I don't like Austin Reiter or think he does not have value, but you would have to consider it.

I really thought TE Ricky Seals-Jones would be playing more. Maybe some team that really needed a backup TE might give us a conditional 2022 pick or something.

Really the same thought would be true for any backup. If it is part of a deal that can make us a little better like at Linebacker, a deal can be made.
I read the other day that RSJ picked up a lower leg injury from training camp which is why he hasn't been on the field.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:06 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Anthony Sherman should return soon from COVID protocol, which will require a cut.

I also assume that CB L'Jarius Sneed might return, which maybe means a CB like Hamilton or Keyes might be traded if we see that happening pretty soon.
They are carrying 5 running backs, has to be one of those for Sherman.

I also thought Sneed was probably done for the season?

I would be pretty surprised if someone got traded away, the roster is pretty talented but I don't think its trade-away deep anywhere, and there are so many 1 year deals even if a guy is not likely to play much this year (e.g. Keyes) you can't trade him because of next year.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2020, 04:48 AM   #10
MVP

NO
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:26 AM   #11
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I also thought Sneed was probably done for the season?
I had heard that Sneed's injury (Broken Collarbone) was usually put on about an 8 week timetable, if that is true, we could be getting him back soon. Hopefully we get him back by the time we play the Tampa Bay Tom Brady's.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:48 AM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Meh, unless we can get a day 2 pick I don't care and to get a day 2 pick it would have to be a decent player. I'd love to acquire Gilmore (who has put his house up for sale) but the Pats wouldn't trade him to us anyway. He'll be going to the NFC
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:34 AM   #13
Choco Favre

Keizer
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:42 AM   #14
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Keizer
We'd have to throw in a draft pick to get someone to take him.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:59 AM   #15
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
We'd have to throw in a draft pick to get someone to take him.
A first and Keizer
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote