Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:46 PM   #406
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Question:

This thread has been mostly focused on how to get PPP and EIDL funds.

Now the question is: What is the process once you are approved? Is it a traditional closing with loan docs?

Thanks
I'm getting this from my consultant working with this client:
1. PPP App turned in
2. Bank came back, sign some underwriting docs
3. Bank submits to SBA
4. SBA came back with a revised document through the bank that client signed
5. Client signed, returned to bank, who then sent back to SBA
6. SBA confirmed approval via an email to bank, bank to client
7. There was some type of final loan doc the SBA had client sign. I don't know if that was through docu-sign or hard copy
8. Once that final loan doc was sign, SBA approves loan, bank funded....client said they received a check, which surprised me.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:02 PM   #407
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
1. PPP App turned in
3. Bank submits to SBA
7. There was some type of final loan doc the SBA had client sign. I don't know if that was through docu-sign or hard copy
8. Once that final loan doc was sign, SBA approves loan, bank funded....client said they received a check, which surprised me.
Ugh! I'm still at Step 1.

Rep for the detail!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:01 PM   #408
Veteran

Quote:
that's fantastic!

Update on my client: they are now being told the 13th, but still, that is a very good results....10 days from application to funding.....that's good work!
How did they get a PPP app turned in 10 days ago? I thought banks didn't start taking applications until 4/3, last Friday?
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:04 PM   #409
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
How did they get a PPP app turned in 10 days ago? I thought banks didn't start taking applications until 4/3, last Friday?
As I understand it, the loan must be closed within ten days from the approved application.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Camaro
This message has been deleted by Camaro.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:41 PM   #410
Gimme My Berries Back!

Tomorrow, gonna make ten more Sculpey clay starfish for my hanging Mason jars around my lanai's eat-in area by my pool to use up time. The real ones, that are dried disintegrate here in the humidity. They're organic matter. So gonna make fake ones, then bake hard. Fake n' Bake.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:26 AM   #411
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
I’m not really sure what to do. I started an electrical company 1st of the year and had a bunch of work lined up but so far have just done 15k worth of Work to date and invested about 40k into tools, truck, material.. I haven’t paid myself a dime but if this keeps up I’m gonna run out of money. Will I qualify for anything even though I didn’t exist before 2020?
Congrats on taking the plunge and building your own company.

Yes. You existed before 1/31.

Apply ASAP for the PPP.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:41 AM   #412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Tomorrow, gonna make ten more Sculpey clay starfish for my hanging Mason jars around my lanai's eat-in area by my pool to use up time. The real ones, that are dried disintegrate here in the humidity. They're organic matter. So gonna make fake ones, then bake hard. Fake n' Bake.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:14 AM   #413
MVP

So im considered an independent contractor and I will probably be applying for the PPP loan today. Anyone else an IC and going to apply?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:41 AM   #414
Shit

Still no word on either of mine... nice
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:41 AM   #415
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
1. PPP App turned in
3. Bank submits to SBA
We completed step 7 yesterday.

We also asked the bank to set up a new account for us to deposit those funds into. Our hope is that it will keep things cleaner for later accounting when we look to have the loan forgiven. If we can spend out of that account for anything presently earmarked as 'forgiveable' and ONLY for those things earmarked, we may have an easier time of it on the back end.

Or so is our theory.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:47 AM   #416
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We completed step 7 yesterday.

We also asked the bank to set up a new account for us to deposit those funds into. Our hope is that it will keep things cleaner for later accounting when we look to have the loan forgiven. If we can spend out of that account for anything presently earmarked as 'forgiveable' and ONLY for those things earmarked, we may have an easier time of it on the back end.

Or so is our theory.
Yep, we already did that. Makes it much easier. And paying via papercheck whenever possible instead of electronic payment such as utilities, etc.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:51 AM   #417
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
I’m not really sure what to do. I started an electrical company 1st of the year and had a bunch of work lined up but so far have just done 15k worth of Work to date and invested about 40k into tools, truck, material.. I haven’t paid myself a dime but if this keeps up I’m gonna run out of money. Will I qualify for anything even though I didn’t exist before 2020?
Electrical work not considered essential or is business just down because of covid-19?
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #418
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
Electrical work not considered essential or is business just down because of covid-19?
Let’s hope you aren’t here to just stir shit today...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:54 AM   #419
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Let’s hope you aren’t here to just stir shit today...
It is a serious question.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:57 AM   #420
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
It is a serious question.
What does it matter?

Hint: it should be obvious