Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:24 PM   #5251
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I was just emphasizing since its expected that I'd support the cast iron.

But really. Cheap nonstick for eggs. The cheaper the better. You want no texture in that pan.

Heh, my pan has no texture. but I will send it to you to season, I'm going to need it back yesterday.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:36 PM   #5252
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Heh, my pan has no texture. but I will send it to you to season, I'm going to need it back yesterday.

Cast iron? If I season it, I keep it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #5253
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I use this on my veggies a lot for certain dishes.

Best stuff for micheladas
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:50 PM   #5254
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Best stuff for micheladas
Yup. Use it for those all the time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:27 AM   #5255
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Nothing beats cheap non-stick for eggs. Nothing.
stainless
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:53 AM   #5256
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
stainless

Nope. Cheap nonstick.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:50 AM   #5257
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Pre-close

Wow that looks damn good. Omelet to me is the hardest breakfast egg to make. I either get the raw egg when I turn or to brown and dry on the bottom. I gave up and just go to Corner Cafe where they make my favorite chorizo sausage omelet.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #5258
Fight, build, win!

Eggs chirping early this morning for breakfast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fryin.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	109810   Click image for larger version

Name:	eggs chirping1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	109811  

Last edited by srvy; 05-19-2015 at 11:02 AM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #5259
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
When I go, Gates is a must stop for me. Next time when I'm there, it's burnt ends at Oklahoma Joe's.
Stop at Gates and Jack Stack.

Both were pretty good. Burnt ends at Gates and pulled pork at Jack Stack.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:05 AM   #5260
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Stop at Gates and Jack Stack.

Both were pretty good. Burnt ends at Gates and pulled pork at Jack Stack.
Good thing you got the burnt ends at Gates Jack Stacks BE suck ass. I always hope someone in the restaurant knows the Heimlich when I eat there.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:29 AM   #5261
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Good thing you got the burnt ends at Gates Jack Stacks BE suck ass. I always hope someone in the restaurant knows the Heimlich when I eat there.
Truth.

Jack Stack is for people that eat BBQ with forks.

Old 05-19-2015, 12:00 PM   #5262
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Truth.

Jack Stack is for people that eat BBQ with forks.
THAT'S why Saudi Arabia is looking to hire eight new executioners - for people who eat BBQ with forks.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:53 PM   #5263
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Nope. Cheap nonstick.
Nope. No polytetrafluoroethylene.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #5264
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Nope. No polytetrafluoroethylene.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #5265
Gimme My Berries Back!

Oh no, I wouldn't go near tin foil. You forgot.

Closed Thread