Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2019, 08:56 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

It's probably nothing, maybe it is.

But that's just another reason why I'd be tired of dealing with his shit. Jerry went to bat for the guy drafting him high, went to war with the commish over him, now he's being more a shit heel and holding out?

I'd ride him this year, then trade him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #3
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's probably nothing, maybe it is.

But that's just another reason why I'd be tired of dealing with his shit. Jerry went to bat for the guy drafting him high, went to war with the commish over him, now he's being more a shit heel and holding out?

I'd ride him this year, then trade him.
There's a lot of speculation that the cowboys leaked this in order to try to get him to lower his price. I mean it's a minor car accident more than 2 years ago with the other party attempting a blatant money grab. Not like he really did some bad shit.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:53 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
There's a lot of speculation that the cowboys leaked this in order to try to get him to lower his price. I mean it's a minor car accident more than 2 years ago with the other party attempting a blatant money grab. Not like he really did some bad shit.
It's just another notch on the "zeke is a slappy" belt though.

It's just one thing after another with the dude. Eventually, that shit matters.

I'd be about done with the dude.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #5
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That's probably not the only dirt they've got on him either if it's really what's going on here.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:30 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

This guy is a legitimate problem.

He’s worse than Tyreek. I don’t care what the media says.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:35 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

I probably wouldn't really want to deal with either of them. They're both ridiculously good so you kind of have to I guess.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:14 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I probably wouldn't really want to deal with either of them. They're both ridiculously good so you kind of have to I guess.
Tyreek’s issues seem a lot more controllable. Just stay away from the bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:46 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Old 07-31-2019, 10:54 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
That is going to require a high pick and a new huge contract.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:20 PM   #11
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That is going to require a high pick and a new huge contract.
Something that goes against Bill's bible of signing players.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:31 PM   #12
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

He is a quicker, faster and more athletic Flutie who thus has the potential for more bigger plays. The key is will he become a student of the NFL game ? And for me since Kingsbury is bringing in his version of the offense that was sooooooo successful with an overall losing record in college I see NFL DCs licking their chops just like they did with Spurrior. Kingsbury is taking the same approach Spurrior did but he is just not vocal about it. My point being, this only hurts Murray because Kingsbury's offense will not ask Murray to be much of a student of the NFL game and it won't be Murray's fault. Yes, we will see a lot of mini-Vick plays by Murray all year I'm sure, assuming he stays upright BUT will he be maturing into a legit complete competent NFL QB as time progresses ? I seriously doubt it. Remember Vick never really embraced a complete NFL QB game until Reid got a hold of him but by then it was too late BUT he did show a lot more gravitas behind center for the short stint he was there.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:08 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Something that goes against Bill's bible of signing players.
That script was changed quickly when the illegally obtained Chiefs training camp videos reached BB’s desk.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:34 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would think the Jets would be allover that shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:38 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I would think the Jets would be allover that shit.
Chargers too with Okung being done for
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.