Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:58 PM   #3106
Supporter

Locked in.

He was flawless in the playoffs. Mahomes made sure of it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:37 AM   #3107
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Yup. Either he throws games on purpose, or he's a ****ing moron.

Either way, we'll never win a SB with Reid as head coach.
what in the actual ****? This is from November of this season!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:48 AM   #3108
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Locked in.

He was flawless in the playoffs. Mahomes made sure of it.
Man, I was getting worried when Mahomes threw those picks tonight...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:53 AM   #3109
Lord of the SB Rings

In Vancouver Canada and very drunk but all i can say is like you all i have been waiting for this moment since DT was a force. I joined KCStar and met so many amazing people very happy and drunk omg
CanadaKC has disabled reputation
Old 02-03-2020, 01:19 AM   #3110
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think perhaps most of all, I'm happy for Andy Reid.

He's a truly good man. A good human being, a teacher, and a nice guy. A lot of the time in this life, being a nice guy means you don't win.

It doesn't matter to me; you do what's right whatever the consequences and you live with it.

it's nice to see a truly good dude finally get his.
You are right about that.

Being a nice guy isn’t easy.

Being a nice guy a lot of times leads to being cheated. I know this from experience. And the hardest part is staying nice after bad stuff happens to you.

I think its about being and staying true to yourself. I could see Andy Reid being that man of integrity.

He needed this to define his legacy. Or else everybody would be talking about him being a winning coach without a championship.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-03-2020, 01:29 AM   #3111
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
You are right about that.

Being a nice guy isn’t easy.

Being a nice guy a lot of times leads to being cheated. I know this from experience. And the hardest part is staying nice after bad stuff happens to you.

I think its about being and staying true to yourself.
True.

I'm not a prison guy. This isn't at all my thing.

I want to be happy and make people happy.

Not in prison, of course.

But when in a lemon make lemonade.

And I ain't sideways but there's some ho-ho's and star-crunch's owed to this hack...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:42 AM   #3112
World's Best Boss

HALL OF THE CLASSICS, FOLKS.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:09 PM   #3113
Facts are stubborn things.

204 pages of reerun.
Once upon a time I thought Charlie Weiss would win multiple national championships at Notre Dame.
We have all been there.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:14 PM   #3114
Future NBA Finals MVP

notice how I'm in this thread repeatedly defending our boy HOF coach Andy Reid
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:16 PM   #3115
New and Improved

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:33 PM   #3116
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
notice how I'm in this thread repeatedly defending our boy HOF coach Andy Reid
If you weren't such a Lamar Jackson nutswinger, I'd say it would mean something, too.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:34 PM   #3117
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
True.

I'm not a prison guy. This isn't at all my thing.

I want to be happy and make people happy.

Not in prison, of course.

But when in a lemon make lemonade.

And I ain't sideways but there's some ho-ho's and star-crunch's owed to this hack...
Old 02-06-2020, 12:59 PM   #3118
Mostly Ignored

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294718
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:12 PM   #3119
Veteran

Do we have receipts for ridiculous threads like this?
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-06-2020, 01:19 PM   #3120
Diablo Negro

You morons don't get a reprieve from your stupidity just because you are happy to be wrong. You are still morons.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote