Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #5956
I like Pie!

Well screw it, nobody's posted in a few days and FMB took his ball and went home. Chicken chimichangas for dinner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150625_214352.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	110093  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:32 PM   #5957
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Honey mustard pork tenderloin, egg plant, asparagus, and pineapple, all grilled.
this looks bomb as eff
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:51 AM   #5958
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Well screw it, nobody's posted in a few days and FMB took his ball and went home. Chicken chimichangas for dinner.
Did you make that or take it out of a box to reheat?

We like to talk about how things get prepared too.

Looks yummy either way.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:56 AM   #5959
Consuming CP souls

Jfc let the dude post his food without getting that critical...it was a frozen patio burrito by the way
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:18 PM   #5960
Keepin it Real

Have eight chicken thighs brining in Italian dressing, in the fridge.

Smoked chicken thighs and smoked Mac & cheese for dinner.

http://howtobbqright.com/blog/?p=2783
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #5961
Supporter

Did FMB really bail? I've been busy and didn't read all that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #5962
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Did FMB really bail? I've been busy and didn't read all that.
Yeah, it was really weird... He lost his mind a bit about what he thought was unequal moderation of the forum, calling out mods and demanding that they create a new universal moderation rulebook. Then Bob Dole caught him logging in with a mult account, and called him out on it. Nobody has seen him since.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:10 PM   #5963
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

As the planet turns...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:17 PM   #5964
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, it was really weird... He lost his mind a bit about what he thought was unequal moderation of the forum, calling out mods and demanding that they create a new universal moderation rulebook. Then Bob Dole caught him logging in with a mult account, and called him out on it. Nobody has seen him since.
Has he run off to start a new website to compete with cp? FatBoy.com?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #5965
Keepin it Real

Anybody have recommendations for knives? I need a couple nice cutting knives. Something that will slice raw meat without hesitation.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 06-26-2015, 04:52 PM   #5966
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
How would you know what Bob Dole caught? You discuss things with the mods or was it posted somewhere?

I think he'll be back. Just give it time to cool off. Imo he was a key contributor in the "What's for dinner" thread. I learned a lot from him.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 04:53 PM   #5967
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Anybody have recommendations for knives? I need a couple nice cutting knives. Something that will slice raw meat without hesitation.
About 5-10 pages back somewhere. Not sure exactly where.

Old 06-26-2015, 04:54 PM   #5968
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Jfc let the dude post his food without getting that critical...it was a frozen patio burrito by the way
I wasn't criticizing. I was asking cause I wanted to know. I said it looked "Yummy." This thread gets into how the food gets prepared. Learn to read before you post.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:26 PM   #5969
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
How would you know what Bob Dole caught? You discuss things with the mods or was it posted somewhere?

I think he'll be back. Just give it time to cool off. Imo he was a key contributor in the "What's for dinner" thread. I learned a lot from him.
I thought everyone got to discuss things with the mods... Not surprised you get left out.

Oh and maybe you should take your own advice and learn to read, the post you quoted stated dole called FMB out on it.

Last edited by SAUTO; 06-26-2015 at 06:43 PM..
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:10 PM   #5970
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I wasn't criticizing. I was asking cause I wanted to know. I said it looked "Yummy." This thread gets into how the food gets prepared. Learn to read before you post.
It was a joke. See the second part of my post. I'm not a jerk all the time
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread