Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:28 PM   #5926
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Kids.

They're awesome. No... Really
Post of the day. Kids are awesome, and kids having fun is what makes life the best that it can be. Great job man.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:32 PM   #5927
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I think FMB is giving us the stink eye, maybe time to leave the kitchen table.
Why? Because we were having dinner conversation at the table. It happens.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:04 AM   #5928
MVP

So, with the rainy cool weather, I decided to make some comfort food from scratch. Here's
a Chili Mac Casserole. I made a simple beef chili with beef, tomato soup, pinto beans, diced maters, onions, chili powder, corn meal, cumin, garlic, and a splash of vinegar.

Then I made mac and cheese by cooking the macaroni, and in a sauce pan, adding milk, sour cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and velveeta, and slowly stirred over low heat to make a killer cheese sauce.

I put the chili in the casserole dish, spooned the mac and cheese over it, then put some shredded cheddar over it all to bake, and brown up and crisp up. It was killer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0917 (1).JPG
Views:	157
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	110021   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0919.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	110022  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:06 AM   #5929
MVP

One more pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0918.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	110023  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #5930
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
So, with the rainy cool weather, I decided to make some comfort food from scratch. Here's

a Chili Mac Casserole. I made a simple beef chili with beef, tomato soup, pinto beans, diced maters, onions, chili powder, corn meal, cumin, garlic, and a splash of vinegar.

Then I made mac and cheese by cooking the macaroni, and in a sauce pan, adding milk, sour cream, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and velveeta, and slowly stirred over low heat to make a killer cheese sauce.

I put the chili in the casserole dish, spooned the mac and cheese over it, then put some shredded cheddar over it all to bake, and brown up and crisp up. It was killer.

Quote:
One more pic.

This is great and all, but how much is your electric bill?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #5931
Cast Iron Jedi

(For realsies, that looks pretty tasty.)

Old 06-16-2015, 11:47 AM   #5932
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Not sure I get this?

Old 06-16-2015, 12:31 PM   #5933
Baba Ganoush

I need off this damn miserable user list already. Shit sucks balls. Whoever invented this should die in a ****ing firey aids tornado
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:17 PM   #5934
MVP

Wife is gone with my son to church camp. Pizza rolls or microwave burritos. High class livin.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:44 PM   #5935
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I need off this damn miserable user list already. Shit sucks balls. Whoever invented this should die in a ****ing firey aids tornado
I'm tryin' to work for you, man.

You're gonna have to do some penance. I hope it's not permanent.

Do you promise to not be an asshat?

Old 06-16-2015, 01:44 PM   #5936
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Not sure I get this?
Lots of posts earlier all about non food shit, including electric bills.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:05 PM   #5937
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

Poor tooge. It wasn't you tooge it was something else happening in here before you came in.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:07 PM   #5938
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

Poor tooge. It wasn't you tooge it was something else happening in here before you came in.
yeah, guess I missed it. Not on here as much lately.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #5939
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Lots of posts earlier all about non food shit, including electric bills.
A thread on CP - derailed?

This is a brand new thing.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:13 AM   #5940
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJuy4dl3ooA

i love this dude's videos of cookin shiz
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Closed Thread