Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:29 PM   #5896
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know you've mentioned it before about your house not cooling down but the AC has no problem cooling to house off here, even at that temperature or higher. It was 80 degrees in the house after being in the pool. I put the AC on and an hour later it was down to 73 inside. I'm assuming decreased humidity or just the fact we have two AC units? Our insulation is pretty decent too.

Two AC units, how big is your house? and good lord I wouldn't want to pay your electric bill.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:34 PM   #5897
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Two AC units, how big is your house? and good lord I wouldn't want to pay your electric bill.
2300 sq/ft. It get's hot as **** here so it's needed (111 today). Worst bill during hottest month of June is right under $300. No different than heating bills up north in the winter. We don't use anything much from November-March, heat or AC.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:49 PM   #5898
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
2300 sq/ft. It get's hot as **** here so it's needed (111 today). Worst bill during hottest month of June is right under $300. No different than heating bills up north in the winter. We don't use anything much from November-March, heat or AC.
You must have some good insulation and windows. Our house is 1,400 sq/ft and I just got the bill at $180. That was only running the AC the last 3 weeks and no pool pump. I was surprised it was that high.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #5899
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Even though I have central AC, I do have to have a second smaller wall unit in the back bedroom as it's on the side of the house that faces the sun all day and is hotter. Tho' I usually only run it for guests who stay as they complain about being too warm.

I could the AV flow into the garage but don't. I have another wall unit in the garage where I had a hole cut out of the wall.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #5900
Shit

Quote:
You must have some good insulation and windows. Our house is 1,400 sq/ft and I just got the bill at $180. That was only running the AC the last 3 weeks and no pool pump. I was surprised it was that high.
I wish I could have an electric bill that low. like ever...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #5901
Mod Team

Quote:
Yea ours it two full sized AC units with pool pump 12 hours per day. 78-79 degrees when home, 75 degrees at night. Our insulation is good and house was built in 2003 so fairly efficient windows I think. I definitely don't complain about our bill!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:00 PM   #5902
Cast Iron Jedi

What the **** happened in here?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:02 PM   #5903
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
We are talking about houses and shit. Related to not wanting to run the oven when it's hot I think. We used our toaster oven tonight!!!

Old 06-15-2015, 08:07 PM   #5904
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I wish I could have an electric bill that low. like ever...
Why, do you run yours all year round? I usually get a couple month reprieve in spring and fall, sometimes under a hundred bucks and I'm all electric, didn't ask what or if any the gas bill was.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #5905
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Wife and I had breakfast together.

Her: average weight, average height, eats like a Hobbit. Me: average height, 280.

Her breakfast:

Mine (not pictured, 1 slice of wheat toast, still in the toaster):

Old 06-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #5906
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What, it's a mini lounge, feel good people are happy posting here.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #5907
Shit

Quote:
Why, do you run yours all year round? I usually get a couple month reprieve in spring and fall, sometimes under a hundred bucks and I'm all electric, didn't ask what or if any the gas bill was.
We have a disabled daughter that doesn't sweat and is terrible in the heat so I have to run it anytime the house would get over around 75. Sucks for me and even worse for her so I don't mind it much.

We have two units also in a 2500 sq ft m/l house.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:15 PM   #5908
I like Pie!

I eat twice a day, never breakfast.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #5909
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
We have a disabled daughter that doesn't sweat and is terrible in the heat so I have to run it anytime the house would get over around 75. Sucks for me and even worse for her so I don't mind it much.

We have two units also in a 2500 sq ft m/l house.
Yeah, I read you were dealing with special needs, didn't know if that had anything to do with it or not, props to you.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:30 PM   #5910
Mod Team

I hate cooking when it's hot. I also have more accidents with grease splashing on my nips since I don't wear a shirt when it's this hot.

Closed Thread