Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2024, 10:46 AM   #2
Choco Favre

If Daniels can be Stroud I’ll go Washington
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:51 AM   #3
MVP

Raiders???

(letting myself out)
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 10:52 AM   #4
Threepeat!

Any team OTHER than the Dolts, Donks or Faiders. (Despite the hot takes offered by some idiot off-season prognosticators.)
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:11 AM   #5
The man you could post like.

Colts.

Stroud has been crowned too prematurely and Lawrence just doesn't have it. Richardson shows out under Steichen.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:39 AM   #6
Veteran

Titans would be a surprise. If Will Levis takes the next step, that team is pretty solid.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:54 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’ll take the Falcons in the South, but they’ll have an early exit in the postseason and wish they had another offensive playmaker or difference maker on defense.

The 8th pick looms large to end their season.
I think the Falcons are the betting favorite in the NFC South, but agree it feels like you are picking an outsider when you pick them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
If Daniels can be Stroud I’ll go Washington
This is very bold, I think Daniels will be good but the Commanders probably won't compete this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I'll go with the Titans. They finished 6-11 last year, so it would qualify as a surprise. They seem to have gone "all-in" this offseason, placing a bet on Will Levis to be a good QB on a rookie deal. They also get a last-place schedule. Texans get a first-place schedule and seem likely to come down to earth a little. Colts are gonna roll with a QB who gets injured about every other play. Jaguars seem like they peaked in 2022 and it wasn't that great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Colts.

Stroud has been crowned too prematurely and Lawrence just doesn't have it. Richardson shows out under Steichen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Titans would be a surprise. If Will Levis takes the next step, that team is pretty solid.
Lot of votes for the AFC South. The Texans are the betting favorite by a reasonable margin. The odds go Texans > Jaguars > Colts > Titans. I do think the Jags could suck, but the Texans also seemed to go all in around their rookie QB too, I find it hard to believe anyone will unseat them.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-04-2024, 11:54 AM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Bucs. Baker's going to bake.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:56 AM   #9
Veteran

I think the NFC North could also be interesting. I am not sure I want to crown the Lions yet?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-04-2024, 12:49 PM   #10
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I think the NFC North could also be interesting. I am not sure I want to crown the Lions yet?

GB should give them a real run for their $$$. Helps that Dan Campbell will make a handful of head-scratching decisions to lose a game here and there.

MIN could be the dark horse in the division, depending on how fast their QB gets up to speed. But the offense is already in place, the OC has a proven track record, and their defense was improving last season.

I doubt CHI will be a serious threat in 2024. Too many moving pieces.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:59 AM   #11
Politically Incorrect

Commanders
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Commanders
Looked at them, but I just can't see it. Unless Hurts or Prescott get knocked out with injury, Commanders look like they finish third if things go decently well.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:24 PM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Looked at them, but I just can't see it. Unless Hurts or Prescott get knocked out with injury, Commanders look like they finish third if things go decently well.
That's why it would be a surprise. The Eagles look strong but the Cowboys I think regress this year. They are an unhappy bunch.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:44 PM
wazu
This message has been deleted by wazu.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:01 PM   #15
Politically Incorrect

I can tell you who won't be a surprise division winner:

1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Chargers
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote