Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Yeah, I'm now going to KC in November, Not S.Beach or Vegas. Brace-Yoself BITCHEZ!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Brace-Yoself BITCHEZ!
I always knew he was a f@g,9'er my ass
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I always knew he was a f@g,9'er my ass
Shut up! I know why you're pissed. I'm sorry brother, But I WILL be @ a game this year.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #6
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
I can't stop laughing right now
Trust me, neither can I.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
Waiting to be voted off

I don't get off work until midnight, which would put me in St. Joe around 3:30am, not gonna happen. I had fun at the Mizzou game, but I'm regretting missing the bash. Have fun guys.
joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Custom User Title

WTF fairplay?
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
WTF fairplay?
Clearly, F.P. is a dupe. Duh...
Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #10
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
WTF fairplay?

I always talk to luv that way.

Its no big deal. She will tell you that also.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #11
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Smack me and I'll smack ya back..

lol, thats really threating.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #12
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
it's an old Chuck Norris saying,

Thank you, BTW.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #13
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

the crew previewing the latest TinyEvel production
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (42.0 KB, 331 views)
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
I deleted it, once you explained yourself.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
oxymoron

So...she likes it when you talk dirty?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.