Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Go to a flower shop or a grocery store florist area and ask for a water tube for each. Fill the tubes with warm water over night. Then refill with regular water with a dash of sugar (soda will do). Seal it up as tight as you can with tape or something then wrap it thickly in paper towel. Package in a box with plenty of cushion but allowing for movement. Label the box as plant or something, and mail that bitch out. I think I want one too.

Lewdog, if the water is dry upon receipt but the cuttings are alive, cut an inch off the stem then do your thing with it.
Wife is visiting her Mom in Missouri. She says no big deal to cut some off for ya. When she gets back she can get you guys some cutlings. We can follow the Edave guidance. We have a 3rd huge one too I’ll get pics of for you guys.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.