Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2020, 09:04 AM  
MVP

Pick you Baby Superpower

You are suddenly granted a Baby Superpower.

What is a Baby Superpower???
Well I can tell you what it isn't.
ELEMENTAL CONTROL, TELEPATHY, TELEKINESIS, TIME TRAVEL,SUPER SPEED, INVULNERABILITY, SUPER STRENGTH, TELEPORTATION, FLIGHT, FORCE FIELDS, COVID 19 IMMUNTITY.
ETC..
Those are much to Big.

Examples of Baby Superpowers:

Never having to Bath
Immune From Dropping things
Hair that doesn't grow
Exempt from Spilling
Able to spell any word

I have already decided my Baby Superpower.
Teeth are important. I want clean teeth without brushing.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
You are suddenly granted a Baby Superpower.

What is a Baby Superpower???
Well I can tell you what it isn't.
ELEMENTAL CONTROL, TELEPATHY, TELEKINESIS, TIME TRAVEL,SUPER SPEED, INVULNERABILITY, SUPER STRENGTH, TELEPORTATION, FLIGHT, FORCE FIELDS, COVID 19 IMMUNTITY.
ETC..
Those are much to Big.

Examples of Baby Superpowers:

Never having to Bath
Immune From Dropping things
Hair that doesn't grow
Exempt from Spilling
Able to spell any word

I have already decided my Baby Superpower.
Teeth are important. I want clean teeth without brushing.
No memory of reading this thread.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:27 AM   #3
Starter

Eat anything, without gaining weight.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:38 AM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

Being able to teleport.

The rest would work itself out.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:38 AM   #5
Hello

Irresistible to the the most attractive of opposite sex.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:42 AM   #6
Settle this once and forever

Teleportation would easily be the best and most practicals superpower, but since you're being a dick and making me choose something less boss..

I'd say luck. Good luck always.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:49 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
No memory of reading this thread.
Baby Superpower Granted.

What?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:53 AM   #8
Veteran

Hair that doesn't grow would be a time saver.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:56 AM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm torn between rapid growth and instilling the instinctive desire of women to pull me to their breasts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:05 AM   #10
Veteran

Damn I have to have a baby super power? Can't even have an adult super power?
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-19-2020, 10:08 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm torn between rapid growth and instilling the instinctive desire of women to pull me to their breasts.
Rule of thumb.
When in doubt pick breasts
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:15 AM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Rule of thumb.
When in doubt pick breasts
Good point. There may be a hidden downside to rapid growth. There's not any downside to breasts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #13
MVP

The ability to make a large pizza disappear. Wait, I already have that one.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:23 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Damn I have to have a baby super power? Can't even have an adult super power?
It can be adult in nature but it can't be a regular Superpower.
Example: You look in the mirror and you always look perfect with a 10" slong.
Or just pick a 10" Slong
Old 03-19-2020, 10:43 AM   #15
Thank you

Pee pee poo poo
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.