Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:44 AM   #71656
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Royals have as many championships as the Broncos this century. KC has had 4 parades the last 10 years. Yeah we living good over here.
Eh...we got 3 and might be 5 by July. And that's not counting some other sports like Lacrosse and Baseball.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:45 AM   #71657
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The Avs, a professional ice hockey team, in the National Hockey League (NHL) won the Stanley Cup almost two seasons ago. Colorado also boasts the best player in any Sport in Nikola Jokic. Nikola is probably going to win his 3rd league MVP and should be his 4th straight. It's a great time to be a Colorado Sports fan despite the woeful state of the Denver Donkeys.
No one outside of Denver thinks Jokic is the best player in any sport. He’s good, but not the best in any sport.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:47 AM   #71658
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
No one outside of Denver thinks Jokic is the best player in any sport. He’s good, but not the best in any sport.
He's the best. It doesn't matter what people think...it's what is.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:49 AM   #71659
Three-Pat

Quote:
He's the best. It doesn't matter what people think...it's what is.
Thanks for proving my point.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:51 AM   #71660
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point.
All you told was a fabrication. What you want things to be. He is the best. Anyone one that doesn't think so is using some kind of personality driven nonsense devoid of fact. If he keeps going at this pace he'll be a half decade MVP in the NBA.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:32 AM   #71661
Three-Pat

Quote:
All you told was a fabrication. What you want things to be. He is the best. Anyone one that doesn't think so is using some kind of personality driven nonsense devoid of fact. If he keeps going at this pace he'll be a half decade MVP in the NBA.
Except he’s not the best in any sport. When I highlighted that only Denver fans thinks that you returned with how you didn’t care what people thought. So you highlighted my point by labeling your opinion as fact. Is he better than:

McDavid?
Mahomes?
Mbappe?

Your strategy of saying that something is better because you say so is peak homerism.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:32 AM   #71662
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I have a couple of friends who have season tickets to the Chiefs and the LV Faid. Each year they go to 1 game in LV and 3 or 4 in KC. They sell the rest. The money they get for the LV tickets is insane, to me anyway. The past 2 years the money they sold the tickets for far exceeded the yearly investment.
True. A buddy of mine wanted me to go in with him on buying season tickets for the Raiders in Vegas for that very reason. Go watch the Broncos and sell the rest and make money on it.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:54 AM   #71663
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Except he’s not the best in any sport. When I highlighted that only Denver fans thinks that you returned with how you didn’t care what people thought. So you highlighted my point by labeling your opinion as fact. Is he better than:

McDavid?
Mahomes?
Mbappe?
Yes
Old 03-26-2024, 11:57 AM   #71664
Three-Pat

Quote:
Yes
Based on? Outside of your opinion I mean.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:33 PM   #71665
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Based on? Outside of your opinion I mean.
Dude...you gotta watch and find out for yourself.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:34 PM   #71666
Three-Pat

Quote:
Dude...you gotta watch and find out for yourself.
No thank you.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM   #71667
No Keys, No Problem

Mahomes is great...I have him 4th behind Mbappe and Catlin Clark.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:55 PM   #71668
Veteran

Quote:
Nikola Jokic
Who? Never heard of him. If he was the best athlete in all of sports, I would have heard of him. He would be on commercials such as State Farm et. al. There would be nation wide interviews.

I don't follow hockey though.

Oops, had to google him. Nor do I follow the NBA. My bad
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:03 PM   #71669
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Who? Never heard of him. If he was the best athlete in all of sports, I would have heard of him. He would be on commercials such as State Farm et. al. There would be nation wide interviews.

I don't follow hockey though.

Oops, had to google him. Nor do I follow the NBA. My bad
He's the best at his game. Watch and find out
Old 03-26-2024, 01:25 PM   #71670
Veteran

Back in the day, I heard of Michael Jordan...

Just read up on him. Looks like he has been in the league since 2014. Second round pick. Guess that isn't too bad. He ranks 26th on "The Best 30 NBA players of All Time" list. Sounds good.

Quote:
There's only man on this list with a 30-20-10 game in the NBA Finals.
But to say he is the best all around athlete, bit of a stretch...

JMHO...

How is he at Ping Pong? Supposedly, Patrick is wicked
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.