Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2020, 06:02 PM  
Hockey Town

Richard Sherman is busy roasting people today

So all those people that talked shit on him for negotiating his own contract last year, he's hitting every single one of them with a big time receipt today because he met all of his incentives and got a nice pay day.

Dude has a place to talk some shit, they all ripped him and well he was right for betting on himself.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:59 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
PFT clapped back.

It could also be possible that Sherman is exaggerating. He did basically make up the Mayfield thing. Good point.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:12 PM   #17
Hockey Town

Richard Sherman pissing off Mike Florio and ruffling his feathers is hilarious to me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #18
MVP

Florio threatening a lawsuit over that conversation? LOL
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:16 PM   #19
TACO SALAD

It still looks like a shitty contract. Play every game and 90% of snaps could both get wiped out by even a minor injury.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 07:20 PM   #20
MVP

Florio is suuuuuuuuch a douche.

I really wish someone would punch that weasel in the face just once.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:45 PM   #21
The man you could post like.

Sherman sure got him triggered.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
But that’s not the point. The point is whether you or I(definitely not I!)are qualified or in a position to negotiate said contract. It’s that Sherman believed he was and felt confident in his ability to get the incentives he set up. Looks like he was right. Not every player should or would do such a thing but he did and it worked out. Raise a glass to him and hope a bunch of shitty Broncos players find a way to rope Elway into giving them awful contracts that **** over that organization for years!
I'll drink to that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #23
Supporter

That Stanford degree that made him so smart still didn’t teach Sherman the difference between “your” and “you’re,” apparently.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:24 PM   #24
Elway be drinkin' again

Dozens much?
Hide the young unz
Could be gunfire
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:27 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
That Stanford degree that made him so smart still didn’t teach Sherman the difference between “your” and “you’re,” apparently.
Clearly he's better at negotiating contracts than he is at negotiating contractions.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:41 PM   #26
Veteran

The thing that Joe Thomas has wrong is that Sherman might be 10th highest cb but he got all the money. Probably higher when you take out the other db's agent fees.

But I still dont think you can retroactively call this a good contract just because he hit all his incentives. It was a gamble contract that paid off.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-03-2020, 08:47 PM   #27
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Yeah. If you're an elite guy, I think the agents are just stealing money that would already be there regardless. Mahomes does not need an agent to get a $40M salary from the Chiefs. He'll be giving away $4M of it to the agent.
Sure, but his agent does A LOT more than just negotiate his contract extension. And his agent was onboard long before Mahomes was Mahomes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:54 PM   #28
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
The thing that Joe Thomas has wrong is that Sherman might be 10th highest cb but he got all the money. Probably higher when you take out the other db's agent fees.

But I still dont think you can retroactively call this a good contract just because he hit all his incentives. It was a gamble contract that paid off.
He signed a deal for 7 million guarantee that he could be cut for 2 million dead cap room by S2. it's pretty awful even with him hitting some of the incentives. For a player of his stature at least. Even as a 29yo CB, he wasn't getting a monster 4-5 year deal but he shouldve been better protected for an Alex Smith type situation.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:56 PM   #29
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Sure, but his agent does A LOT more than just negotiate his contract extension. And his agent was onboard long before Mahomes was Mahomes.
I can only imagine how well he's already taken care of him with endorsements, etc.

Pat is in good hands.

As it should be.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:06 PM   #30
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Absolutely. Good for him. Great player and smart as hell. Stanford ain’t exactly Topeka High.
High School 4.2 GPA and Stanford 3.9 GPA. The dude has more than his fair share of brains.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.