Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2021, 07:19 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Is there anything that can be done by us out of towner's?
tell anyone you know in the eligible counties to get off they ass and send an email
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:43 PM   #3
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
tell anyone you know in the eligible counties to get off they ass and send an email
You got it.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:55 PM   #4
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
You got it.
Clay is right as this is definitely coming into focus more.

You are welcome to send in your own signature as when this is all done I shall be sending in the 100 eligible signatures but also in separate email signatures from other Missouri counties not eligible and even out of state signatures. They won’t count but just want to emphasize the message of how widely approved and supported this project is.

Wish we could get some fellas in from Ray and Johnson County. It’s surprising neither has had a single signature. We have signatures from Dallas County and Clinton County in Missouri but it won’t unfortunately count.
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:07 PM   #5
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN View Post
Clay is right as this is definitely coming into focus more.

You are welcome to send in your own signature as when this is all done I shall be sending in the 100 eligible signatures but also in separate email signatures from other Missouri counties not eligible and even out of state signatures. They won’t count but just want to emphasize the message of how widely approved and supported this project is.

Wish we could get some fellas in from Ray and Johnson County. It’s surprising neither has had a single signature. We have signatures from Dallas County and Clinton County in Missouri but it won’t unfortunately count.
I'm down in the southwest corner of MO and I know I won't count but I'll submit just because.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.