Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2021, 06:27 PM   #2
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
If you think trevan Jenkins is the next great left tackle u trade with the jets I actually think someone is better that’s still there. This draft isn’t that bad for chiefs lot of options
RT, Sam needs his help.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-23-2021, 06:37 PM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Come on Tamba I'm ready to make my pick I'll be busy for about 45 mins at 8pm cst
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:44 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Come on Tamba I'm ready to make my pick I'll be busy for about 45 mins at 8pm cst
Just PM me your top 2.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:53 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I was playing Valheim
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:57 PM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I was playing Valheim
Breaking: Saints and Packers Gm's caught cosplaying
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:13 PM   #7
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

A better fit for the Chiefs is still on the board here.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:27 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

I want to draft a LT just to **** over Staylor so bad
Old 03-23-2021, 06:52 PM   #9
MVP

The New Orleans Saints select Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:55 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

The Green Bay Packers select: Asante Samuel Jr, CB, Florida State
Old 03-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #11
It's All Good

Oweh, Oweh, Oweh, Oweh!

It's like a hook to a pop or poop song.

The Buffalo Bills select Jayson Oweh, EDGE, PSU.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:59 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

The Kansas City Chiefs select Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

Veach and CP with a huge sigh of relief that one of their Ts made it to 31.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:22 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Kansas City Chiefs select Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas

Veach and CP with a huge sigh of relief that one of their Ts made it to 31.
Great pick!
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:59 PM   #14
It's All Good

Good pick, Stay. Dude was a wall out there.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:03 PM   #15
Starter

This makes me happy (Cosmi to Chiefs). Let it be so.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.