Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2021, 01:41 AM  
__

TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.

Try it out here.

Post your results.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #331
Generational Player

Lawrence is a more athletic Jared Goff. That's exciting...for some.

Remember that Goff went 1 overall.

Joe Burrow> Every 2021 QB
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:02 AM   #332
MVP

The case on Lawrence is the same that everyone could have said on DeShaun Watson, and Watson proved alot of it was him and not as much the supposed talent around him.

Lawrence is a similar case in that he makes everything look pretty easy at the college level and he does have talent around him. So did Joe Burrow.

Lawrence throws dimes to every part of the field consistently, he reads defenses, and he's the leader of that team. He has everything you want on the field and he also happens to have prototype size and athleticism. I'd be shocked to death is he wasn't better than Watson.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:45 AM   #333
MVP

Finally watched the Simms cast... Maybe I'll go back to Wilson as he makes a solid argument. I guess I just didn't see what I saw from Mahomes coming out. Not that he isn't very, very good but I'm just not sure he has the same zip and same ability to see the field. That said, him thinking Mond is a 1st rounder gives me some pause.

I haven't watched QBs hard this year for obvious reasons. I don't really care haha. I'd care more about the 5th and 6th round backup guys.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:08 AM   #334
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Finally watched the Simms cast... Maybe I'll go back to Wilson as he makes a solid argument. I guess I just didn't see what I saw from Mahomes coming out. Not that he isn't very, very good but I'm just not sure he has the same zip and same ability to see the field. That said, him thinking Mond is a 1st rounder gives me some pause.

I haven't watched QBs hard this year for obvious reasons. I don't really care haha. I'd care more about the 5th and 6th round backup guys.
This is where it could impact us. If Mond is as good as Simms says then it could be worth a go as most people have him as a 5th/6th round pick.

I like Mac Jones and glad Simms agrees. For me, if he ends up somewhere like New England, NO or Pittsburgh he could do really well.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:43 PM   #335
Most Valuable Villain

Jaelan Phillips
EDGE Miami (FL)
trade icon
KC

Hamsah Nasirildeen
S Florida State
trade icon
KC

Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)
trade icon
KC

James Hudson
OT Cincinnati
KC

Seth Williams
WR Auburn
trade icon
KC

Cade Johnson
WR South Dakota State
KC

Drake Jackson
OC Kentucky
KC

K.J. Britt
LB Auburn

FULL RESULTS
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:03 PM   #336
In Search of a Life

^
JIMP
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:43 PM   #337
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Jaelan Phillips
EDGE Miami (FL)
trade icon
KC

Hamsah Nasirildeen
S Florida State
trade icon
KC

Brevin Jordan
TE Miami (FL)
trade icon
KC

James Hudson
OT Cincinnati
KC

Seth Williams
WR Auburn
trade icon
KC

Cade Johnson
WR South Dakota State
KC

Drake Jackson
OC Kentucky
KC

K.J. Britt
LB Auburn

FULL RESULTS
Yeah, that's a winner. I'm not nuts on Seth Williams (give me Tomorrion Terry there, for my money) but everything else is fantastic.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:17 PM   #338
In Pat We Trust

Pick one:

Daviyon Nixon
Ronnie Perkins
Terrance Marshall
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:19 PM   #339
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Pick one:

Daviyon Nixon
Ronnie Perkins
Terrance Marshall
Marshall
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:24 PM   #340
'Tis my eye!

If we didn't have Jones, I'd take Nixon in a heartbeat. I think he's going to be special.

I'd take Marshall.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:26 PM   #341
In Pat We Trust

Is it crazy to imagine Nixon next to Jones?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:48 PM   #342
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Pick one:

Daviyon Nixon
Ronnie Perkins
Terrance Marshall
Marshall all day and twice on Sunday! Nixon is a nice choice but not with Marshall as an option.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:12 PM   #343
sorta mod-ish

Look at Pest finally nailing a mock draft. And no Notre Dame players, to boot!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:35 PM   #344
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Look at Pest finally nailing a mock draft. And no Notre Dame players, to boot!
Took care of that for you.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
LB Notre Dame
trade icon
KC

Tommy Tremble
TE Notre Dame
KC

Robert Hainsey
OG Notre Dame
KC

Adetokunbo Ogundeji
DT Notre Dame
KC

Daelin Hayes
EDGE Notre Dame
KC

Tommy Kraemer
OG Notre Dame
KC

Ian Book
QB Notre Dame
KC

Javon McKinley
WR Notre Dame

FULL RESULTS
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:37 PM   #345
MVP

Quote:
Pick one:

Daviyon Nixon
Ronnie Perkins
Terrance Marshall
Perkins, then Nixon, then Marshall for me.

I'm not as high on Marshall as most.