8. Brandon Aiyuk
9. Jalen Reagor
10.Denzel Mims
11. Tee Higgins
12. Donovan Peoples-Jones

Sleepers:

Darnell Mooney
Devin Duvernay

Last year Bill Belichick talked about the difficulty surrounding projecting college talent to the NFL ranks. He then proceeded to take N’Keal Harry in the 1st round. Over DK Metcalf, over AJ Brown, Deebo and McLaurin. Oops! It’s easy to get caught up in size speed numbers. It’s easy to get excited about after the catch ability. It’s easy to get excited about raw traits or even character. It’s also easy to identify the aspects that matter. Routes, routes, routes. You won’t succeed if you can’t get open. N’Keal struggled vs the press against Oregon and only ran one route well, a post/flag. Compare that to DK who ran an elite vert, good slant, strong fade and an elite elite post/flag route. Compare that to McLaurin who is a route running machine. Routes matter more than anything else. Your ability to get into them without delay, your ability to stay on course, your ability to snap them off crisply, the nuance you can add to set up the defense and the separation you create due to all of it. Speed kills, but separation remains undefeated. Contested catches are great, but open is better. I don’t care how dangerous a WR is in the open field, they need the ball first and they aren’t taking many hand-offs. You need to get open to get the ball.

https://footballunlocked.com/2020/04...-wr-big-board/
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #2
MVP

The best route runners I watched were Aiyuk and Jefferson. It doesn't mean they'll end up the best, but I think they'll be pretty good.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:37 AM   #3
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The best route runners I watched were Aiyuk and Jefferson. It doesn't mean they'll end up the best, but I think they'll be pretty good.
The best route runner is Jerry Jeudy. Kid is special.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:33 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The best route runner is Jerry Jeudy. Kid is special.
I won't refute it, he's definitely in that conversation.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:10 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

2020 Draft WR's..Football Unlocked

I’d be very happy with either of these guys.

BRANDON AIYUK

(6’0”/205)

"Love this kid!!

Just wish he had more than the one big year. His acceleration is perhaps best I've seen this year other than the Alabama kid (Henry Ruggs). No, he's not even close to Ruggs when you talk about speed. Just great in open space. For someone who hasn't played this position too long he's really advanced. Doesn't run every route...did do a good job of selling on some. Will return punts. Really good at it."

"Yeah, not an X, really. See him as a Z or slot. Like the TCU kid (Jalen Reagor), very strong with ball in his hands though that kid is built more compact. What's also important for us is that he tracks the ball so well. It's almost hard to believe he's that good at it since he hasn't been at wide receiver as long as the other guys. Wired really well which will be important for what's ahead. If he had another year (of production), he's going in first for sure. Don't see weaknesses, per se. Just not in that first group. Surgery not a big deal. Will be good by June."

"I'm sure you know this if you're talking to a lot of guys. Get him in space and he's gone. Think he played running back as a kid or something. That probably has something to do with the way he plays. Here's something you should know: Some plays that he had to wait for the ball to come down. You can see that on TV. Don't need what we get to see to understand. Think about that just for a minute: Best with RAC (run after the catch) and there were plays that he had to wait on from the QB. As for concerns? Just don't see him as a lead guy, but man he does have a chance to be REALLY good. Routes OK, not great. He's like a lot of these kids...just not going to run a ton of NFL routes. Very few of them come in right away and can run our routes. This takes time."

QUEZ WATKINS

(6'0/185)

Watkins was a very productive wideout when he was on the field for the Golden Eagles, and then posted the second-fastest 40-yard dash time at 4.35 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine. "I might be a little higher on him than some others you talk to because I saw improvement and I see areas of his game that can keep getting better with time and work," an NFC Scout told Zierlein. The NFL Media analyst noted that Watkins improved in his ability to make contested catches, and that he's at his best working through zones. The concern is whether he can separate from press coverage, but Zierlein believes that the reward is there for him to be a Day 3 selection who can be a fourth-or-fifth wide receiver.

Watkins came into testing with little fanfare, but ended the evening having posted the second-fastest 40-yard dash of any receiver in Indianapolis(4.35). Only Henry Ruggs (4.27 seconds) ran faster. That speed showed on the field in the fall, with the Southern Miss wideout averaging 18.6 yards per reception.

In the 20-yard shuttle, Watkins ran a 4.36, which was 11th-best among wide receivers. He also had a measurement of 36.5 inches in his vertical jump and 125 inches on his broad jump.

Watkins should be selected on the third day of the draft, according to NFL analyst Lance Zierlein. Watkins need to do a better job of getting away from press coverage, Zierlein said.

"Early-entry prospect with adequate size and speed but needs to prove he can rise to the occasion against NFL competition," the analyst wrote for NFL.com. "Watkins' confidence has been affected by level of competition and his catch focus appears to change when he works into traffic."

Last edited by KChiefs1; 04-16-2020 at 04:23 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:49 PM   #6
MVP

Lamb and Juedy are good but this could cause a tumble. Not like a guy like Justin Jefferson isn't right there with them talent wise.

Might want to scatch Van Jefferson, Tee Higgins, and Shenault right off the Chiefs possibility card. Don't know that Reid would take guys that dumb?
Old 04-18-2020, 07:11 PM   #7
Starter

Claypool is the best WR noone is talking about. I try not to put too much on combine stats, but I'm becoming more and more convinced someone is gonna reach in the first 40 picks and steal a monster receiver. I wish it could be us.
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:41 AM   #8
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Lamb and Juedy are good but this could cause a tumble. Not like a guy like Justin Jefferson isn't right there with them talent wise.

Might want to scatch Van Jefferson, Tee Higgins, and Shenault right off the Chiefs possibility card. Don't know that Reid would take guys that dumb?
I would scratch Higgins and Van Jefferson anyways. Don't care about their Wonderlic.
Old 04-19-2020, 01:57 PM   #9
MVP

Reid picked up Mo Claiborne, whose score of 4 was the lowest in Wonderlic history. Any speculation that Reid wouldn't take a guy with a Wonderlic score of 11-14 has no basis in reality.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:41 PM   #10
I’m a Mahomo!

Someone will draft Aiyuk in the first round.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.