Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2019, 10:24 AM  
Needs more middle fingers

MDBS: LNBS Needs to DIAF You MF's

**** you to who ever made this a thing. I think it was Direkshun, so **** you Direkshun.

And **** the rest of you for propagating it.

If you have an opinion and want to make a thread about it, just ****ing do it. It's a forum. It's why we're here. To discuss football opinions.

Qualifying it as "Bullshit" before we even get started is such a passive, pussy, candy-ass thing to do.

Quit being bitches, bitches. Alpha the **** up.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #31
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
7.2 out of 10 thread. Not a bad score.
not bad. but wouldn't you rather an 8.7 instead?

i sure would.

shit buddy, i'd take 2 mediocre 4s right now.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:47 AM   #32
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
**** you to who ever made this a thing. I think it was Direkshun, so **** you Direkshun.

And **** the rest of you for propagating it.

If you have an opinion and want to make a thread about it, just ****ing do it. It's a forum. It's why we're here. To discuss football opinions.

Qualifying it as "Bullshit" before we even get started is such a passive, pussy, candy-ass thing to do.

Quit being bitches, bitches. Alpha the **** up.
You must be on your period, again.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:50 AM   #33
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This thread gets 3 Pooties
More like 4.5 Rompers
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:54 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
You must be on your period, again.
Quit trying to make us a thing, CoMo. We'll never be a thing. You're not in my league.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:56 AM   #35
MVP

I'm not sure what is going on here but I blame Trump.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I'm not sure what is going on here but I blame Trump.
I'm trying to bring some Camaro driving, bald headed goatee machismo back to this forum like the good ol' days, before self doubting people felt the need to preface their threads with "Bullshit".

"LNBS" is for cucks, and when it was only the cucks using it, it was ok. Now it's gotten out of control.

Slippery slope and all that.

Next thing you know, half this board will be posting while sitting in women's underwear.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:04 PM   #37
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Quit trying to make us a thing, CoMo. We'll never be a thing. You're not in my league.
We're def not a thing.

Threads like these prove you're a huge vagina though.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:07 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
We're def not a thing.

Threads like these prove you're a huge vagina though.
Oh i see. You must post LNBS threads too.

It all makes sense now. I mean, i always knew you were a bitch, i didn't realize you make LNBS threads too.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:12 PM   #39

CoMo, you ol' bitch. Those chem trails are getting to your brain, bro.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:18 PM   #40
Supporter

Today's thread

Can you say codependent? Sure, I knew you could.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:29 PM   #41
Can these boys not play?

Mid-Afternoon bullshit opinion here..... I agree with the OP.

But then again, you can disregard this as MABO if it offends you... sorry...

signed, beta me.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-29-2019, 12:58 PM   #42
__

Shrug.

I used to peter around on the board late in the evening when activity would die down, and I had a kind of minuscule thread idea that wouldn't normally deserve its own thread, but standards drop when activity dies down in the evening. And yeah, the LNBS tag was intended to preempt people complaining about "why are you starting this stupid thread." It's late, who gives a shit.

That was the idea behind it, anyway.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:10 PM   #43
Banned

But did we sign this piece of shit yet?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:13 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
But did we sign this piece of shit yet?
Asking for a friend, who happens to be an antifreeze drinking outstanding citizen. I think he contracted AIDS reading an LNBS thread?
Spoiler!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:13 PM   #45
Thank you

My ass hole is making a messy caca shit in Toilet right now
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote