Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-27-2022, 10:41 PM   #1006
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Found it. Remember xztop?

IT has to be in the hall of classics.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah. He still posts here.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2022, 10:43 PM   #1007
The Insider

Bring back Hootie lol
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 09:57 AM   #1008
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Bring back Hootie lol

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:13 AM   #1009
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Why are we just randomly bumping an old thread just to give a guy shit?
Still not missed
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 11:48 AM   #1010
Life is changing..

Quote:

Why were you looking for this?
.i love this thread though.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 12:33 PM   #1011
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
Find a hooker, that way you get what you want without the headache.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 12:51 PM   #1012
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
Find a hooker, that way you get what you want without the headache.

There is also the option of getting a tranny to blow him behind the bar like one of the posters around here did. Then made a thread that was glorious
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:33 PM   #1013
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
Why were you looking for this?

.i love this thread though.
I happened to see him post in a Denver chief thread and reminded me.

Secondly why not. Don't worry I'm not trying to move in on your turf or anything.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 08:40 AM   #1014
MVP

Quote:

Hall of Classics nomination for sure.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 08:57 AM   #1015
**** the Raiders

I’ll admit to being a bit surprised that this isn’t already in the HOC.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:02 AM   #1016
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I’ll admit to being a bit surprised that this isn’t already in the HOC.
The guy still posts, so I'm mostly curious if he's gotten laid yet.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 11:07 AM   #1017
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Did he ever get a chin job?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:18 AM   #1018
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Didn't he post on a million other boards too?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:55 AM   #1019
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Did he ever get a chin job?
Or rid of the kink in his cock?
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-23-2023, 01:48 PM   #1020
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I've saved all these pics to my hard drive in case I need to pair them against police sketches around the KC area someday.
Can you post those videos again? I cant believe I missed the videos
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.