Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
In a sense, we all pay women to **** us.
One way or the other.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:42 AM   #3
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
In a sense, we all pay women to **** us.
Mine pays me...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

During the entire Carl Peterson era, the franchise had teeny, tiny balls.

Did KC overpay for Frank Clark? Maybe, but it's not my money so I don't care. I'm just happy to FINALLY have a GM with some balls, even when he makes mistakes.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:04 PM   #5
Life is changing..

THE TRADE WINDS ARE BLOWING!

(nothing happens)
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 12:41 PM   #6
Itinerant degenerate.

Colts traded CB Nate Hairston to the Jets for a conditional 2020 6th rd pick.

Jets have 2 6th rounders next year, one from the Chiefs in the Darron Lee trade. Colts will get the lower of those 2 picks. Physical still pending.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #7
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Colts traded CB Nate Hairston to the Jets for a conditional 2020 6th rd pick.

Jets have 2 6th rounders next year, one from the Chiefs in the Darron Lee trade. Colts will get the lower of those 2 picks. Physical still pending.
Ran a 4.52 as a prospect.......... probably no better than our 5-6-7 right now
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:59 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
THE TRADE WINDS ARE BLOWING!

(nothing happens)
this was a lot to do about nothing.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:28 PM   #9
Black Bob's daddy

I wasn't a huge fan of the Clark trade, but in hindsight I don't trust Veach so far to draft well so I guess a veteran trade isn't so bad.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:30 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I wasn't a huge fan of the Clark trade, but in hindsight I don't trust Veach so far to draft well so I guess a veteran trade isn't so bad.
This last draft was aces what are you talking about
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #11
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
The trading up for Speaks...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-28-2019, 03:22 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
The trading up for Speaks...
Yeah I'm not referring to the first draft which is notoriously dogshit for all GMs including Dorsey. I hated that draft as much as I loved the latest one.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I'm not referring to the first draft which is notoriously dogshit for all GMs including Dorsey. I hated that draft as much as I loved the latest one.
Dorsey's first draft was at worst decent. He made the right pick in Fisher, did not have a 2nd round pick and then hit a homerun with Kelce.

The problem with this fanbase is they think every 1st and 2nd round pick should become a grear player and right from the start. The reality is tons players draftes high never amount to much and the Chiefs have been exceptionally grata with high draft picks over the last few years.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:52 PM   #14
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
We'll see. So far Andy/BV can't draft secondary for manure. Just saying
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:55 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
We'll see. So far Andy/BV can't draft secondary for manure. Just saying
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.