Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 02:52 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I feel like doing the same thing after going to Starbucks, too. Their service has really gone downhill since covid and it feels like pulling teeth just to order a coffee anymore. I do like a lot of their bagged bean coffee they sell, though.
OK hear me out on this one.

Don't go to Starbucks. Its a ridiculously overpriced hipster shithole with mostly reeruns working there.

Surely your town has a local coffee shop.

Wait I forgot to ask if you have a man bun. NTTIAWWT.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 02:54 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Don't go to Starbucks. Its a ridiculously overpriced hipster shithole with mostly reeruns working there.

TISWWT
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:57 PM   #4
Court Jester

Quote:

Don't go to Starbucks. It’s a ridiculously overpriced hipster shithole with mostly reeruns working there.

I rarely do anymore. Most of the the time it’s either Foxtail or Zsa Zsa’s if don’t make it at home, which are both local places in Orlando. They have Cuban coffee there, which is way better than anything served at Starbucks. The only time I happen to go to Starbucks anymore is every now and then when I’m at the airport because I travel for work.

And no self respecting man should ever wear a ****ing man bun. That’s some shit I’d expect some soccer fan to wear.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:59 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Maybe it's different in your area, but Starbucks is the McDonald's of coffee shops for most people I know. I drink a latte every day (primarily at home), but I've probably had only 2-3 Starbucks coffees in the past year, mostly while traveling in tiny towns that don't have anything better.

The hipsters ARE going to the local places, but they tend to cost MORE, not less. If you want cheap coffee, you can always go to a gas station.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:06 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Hipsters don't go to Starbucks anymore. What the hell are you talking about?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:31 PM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hipsters don't go to Starbucks anymore. What the hell are you talking about?
Who’s going to Starbucks then?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:38 PM   #8
Court Jester

Quote:
It’s hard to tell because 95% of their customers are either in the drive through or mobile orders. The blue haired baristas have made it pretty clear the last couple of years that they don’t want customers coming inside and using their lobby.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:38 PM   #9
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Considering that there are more Starbucks in the U.S. than McDonald's, I think the better question is who isn't.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:39 PM   #10
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Housewives and professionals in suits
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:40 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Middle aged Moms and teenagers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:04 PM   #12
Banned!

Quote:

Not sure you actually know what a "hipster" is; the hipsters I've seen wouldn't drink coffee from ANYWHERE other than the local coffee shops.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 01:35 PM   #13
Veteran

That is one fugly dude.

Additionally, why would a guy of that size need a gun?
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:23 PM   #14
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
That is one fugly dude.

Doesn't matter how big you are if other person has a gun, is properly trained, and is at a decent distance you are done.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:12 PM   #15
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
That is one fugly dude.

Are you under the impression that only tiny people get ****ed with or need to defend themselves? Allow me to dissuade you. Big people can be shot too...So, best to be ready.

Now...brandishing to make a point or be threatening is a pussy move...so I still think he's an idiot.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.