Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
I could of gone pro

I haven't seen it, but it sounds somewhat like Christian Bale in American Psycho. I liked that film except when he killed the beggar's dog. Different lifestyles but the feedback seems similar.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-08-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
It could work out time-wise really well. Bruce is what, 10 or 11 when this movie takes place in I think they said 1981. So if you put Robert Pattinson in the same universe and have him be a brand new Batman, you could easily introduce Joaquin Phoenix in The Batman and get that rivalry started and setup a pretty impressive trilogy if done right.
heh, how old is Joker supposed to be? Phoenix is 44. So this is a geriatric Joker by the time Batman is a grown man?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:02 PM   #4
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
heh, how old is Joker supposed to be? Phoenix is 44. So this is a geriatric Joker by the time Batman is a grown man?
I think you could pass Phoenix as 30 in this movie, maybe a bit younger. I would say that Joker by trait is 10 years older than Bruce Wayne, it's a stretch, but not a massive one.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I think you could pass Phoenix as 30 in this movie, maybe a bit younger. I would say that Joker by trait is 10 years older than Bruce Wayne, it's a stretch, but not a massive one.
He looks way older than 30.

He actually looks older than 44.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:06 PM   #6
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
He looks way older than 30.

He actually looks older than 44.
He's about 10 months older than I am. I thought he was at least ten years older.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:19 PM   #7
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
He's about 10 months older than I am. I thought he was at least ten years older.
He has always looked a bit older than he actually is. Guy has had a crazy life.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:41 PM   #8
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I was surprised he was 44. He looks old as shit in this movie.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.