Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:51 PM   #541
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Hey guys, we’re winning the Super Bowl.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:51 PM   #542
Caralho

Has there been an UDFA WR go over 1600 yds in a season? IIRC Welker broke 1500
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:56 PM   #543
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I think we all know who is going to be this year's, Noah Gray. You all know the guy we hear so much about in OTA and TC and then they don't do jack in the season.
Noah Gray played really well toward the end of the season and into the playoffs. His percentage of total snaps was in the 1/5 to 1/4 as the season wore on. That's not bad at all for a rookie TE2 behind Kelce.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:59 PM   #544
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Maybe the fact that Ross and Skyy Moore are here has something to do with this kind of nonsense

I won’t miss the Tyreek Hill drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:00 PM   #545
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'm getting more optimistic about our WRs and I'm getting unreasonably optimistic about Ross...but we're going to have to stop this whole downplaying of Hill's value. It's silly.

I cussed at him more than a few times last year.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:03 PM
Nickhead
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:06 PM   #546
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I won’t miss the Tyreek Hill drops.

or the tip the pass to the defender move
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:33 PM   #547
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You new here?
Yup.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-26-2022, 10:57 PM   #548
MVP

Reek' got complacent with his fundamentals. Generally it worked out, great player. It always catches up in the end. Teams picked up on the fact he body catches and began to get a hand in there if it was a bang-bang play. Other times it just bounced off of him. With that said, it was brutal watching him leave.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-27-2022, 12:01 AM   #549
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Rod Smith. 1602 in 2000

First undrafted player to reach 10,000 receiving yards, and the 24th in history to eclipse that figure.
Has the most receiving yards (11,389) and touchdown receptions (68) of any undrafted player in NFL history.
Ranks second on the most receptions (849) by any undrafted player in NFL history, behind Wes Welker.
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-27-2022, 06:59 AM   #550
MVP

Rod Smith had 152 and 237 yards in his first two seasons before breaking out for 1180 in year 3. His 1602 came in his 6th NFL season. It's not that it isn't good because it is. It just shows a cautionary tale to temper expectations the first couple of seasons. Now, Ross was expected to be much more than a UDFA if it weren't for the injuries and his neck issue. Still, I'm not expecting a 1000-yard season from any rookie.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:13 AM   #551
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Rod Smith had 152 and 237 yards in his first two seasons before breaking out for 1180 in year 3. His 1602 came in his 6th NFL season. It's not that it isn't good because it is. It just shows a cautionary tale to temper expectations the first couple of seasons. Now, Ross was expected to be much more than a UDFA if it weren't for the injuries and his neck issue. Still, I'm not expecting a 1000-yard season from any rookie.
not with three veterans in front of him, no.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:40 AM   #552
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don’t expect a bunch of production from Ross this year unless Smith-Schuster or Valdes-Scantling gets hurt. They’ll have some packages for him. I think it’s a more reserve role this year and a bigger impact next.

That said… if Ross continues to show he deserves PT, and the Chiefs went to some 5-wide sets (Kelce, Valdes-Scantling, Smith-Schustee, Hardman, Ross) I wouldn’t be surprised. That’s a tough combination of size, speed, vertical threat, horizontal threat, and a threat in the middle of the field.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:04 AM   #553
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Holy shit, Sorter! Sorter?! Sorter is back!

Also, Victor Cruz went over 1500 yards in his first season seeing action with the Giants. Again - first season he did bupkus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t expect a bunch of production from Ross this year unless Smith-Schuster or Valdes-Scantling gets hurt. They’ll have some packages for him. I think it’s a more reserve role this year and a bigger impact next.

That said… if Ross continues to show he deserves PT, and the Chiefs went to some 5-wide sets (Kelce, Valdes-Scantling, Smith-Schustee, Hardman, Ross) I wouldn’t be surprised. That’s a tough combination of size, speed, vertical threat, horizontal threat, and a threat in the middle of the field.

This is why Justyn Ross is actually in a spectacular place. You can ease him in. He's icing. Million dollar icing.

Get him specific packages, let him acclimate to NFL speed. Then you'll have a better idea what kind of player you got going into next year when it's just MVS and Moore on the roster.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:18 AM   #554
MVP

It's strange to me how Chiefs fans latch on to some long shot and actively dislike guys who were drafted but werent the guy they wante at that spot.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:20 AM   #555
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It's strange to me how Chiefs fans latch on to some long shot and actively dislike guys who were drafted but werent the guy they wante at that spot.
I think Moore and Ross are both going to be really good for KC. Excitement about both is warranted.

I can't believe I missed Moore in my post from earlier this morning. Was walking the dog.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.