Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:32 AM   #1771
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex View Post
Just a playoff hobby you know, when the stakes are the highest. As a buc fan the saints meltdown is the most glorious but I have a feeling this will be epic
Sweet Jesus, if you only do this when the Bucs make the playoffs... was there even internet last time they made the playoffs?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:26 AM   #1772
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:36 AM   #1773
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).

Oh, we should be prepared for it. If/when the Chiefs win Sunday (and immediately start talking about making history next year with #3/3 straight), the heel turn will be complete for the Chiefs.

They’re going to become the bad guys. The boogeyman. The team everyone loves to hate.

They’re poised to turn into Thanos.

And me? I am here for it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:37 AM   #1774
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Prince’s halftime show in the rain was phenomenal.
Was the rain purple?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-05-2021, 07:38 AM   #1775
Starter

Finally made it to the weekend! Not long to go now boys.
GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:39 AM   #1776
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, we should be prepared for it. If/when the Chiefs win Sunday (and immediately start talking about making history next year with #3/3 straight), the heel turn will be complete for the Chiefs.

They’re going to become the bad guys. The boogeyman. The team everyone loves to hate.

They’re poised to turn into Thanos.

And me? I am here for it.
I don’t take it personally, it’s just a jealousy thing because every fan in the world would do unforgivable things to have the setup Kansas City currently has.

The only reason the majority of the country is pulling for them this week is Brady being on the other side. For third party viewers, it’s a really exciting matchup IMO but you’re not going to be thrilled with either outcome.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:54 AM   #1777
MVP

Hopefully Kelce will run it in. Instead of trying to throw it to PMII
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:06 AM   #1778
Who's your daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:11 AM   #1779
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I can see why you came to our board. I've visited the Bucs Boards and they are anemic at best, outright embarrassing at the lack of activity for a Superbowl week...
I visited 2 sites and there is virtually no posts on the game. It's like Tampa has a total of 20 fans.
TNTEICHER has disabled reputation
Old 02-05-2021, 08:15 AM   #1780
Rookie

"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.buttpiratepyrex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:18 AM   #1781
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:19 AM   #1782
Wasted away again...

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:26 AM   #1783
MVP

pyrex is broken
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:29 AM   #1784
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Adding “lol” doesn’t hide your tears.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:37 AM   #1785
Veteran

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli