Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2024, 04:42 AM   #2
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
As long as he believes in space, planets, and birds, I think I would take a chance on him.

Some things can be taught and coached, but you are either fast or you are not, and this dude flies for his size. What a match up nightmare Andy could create, and he would be learning from Kelce.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:19 AM   #3
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
As long as he believes in space, planets, and birds, I think I would take a chance on him..
Sounds like he may have came from the same planet as Sammy Watkins, sign him up!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.