Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:39 PM   #6286
MVP

Decent comeback by the Cat. Be nice if he could get it back to even here on the 18th (I'm a few minutes behind, paused the live feed)
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:40 PM   #6287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Went to the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday. Really awesome experience. Got to see pretty much all the golfers that have a chance to win. Followed Justin Thomas and Tiger on Tuesday. Also the LIV guys as well. Watching them skip the water on 16 was a trip. Amazing how close some of those guys came to holing it. 10/10. Would recommend.
Must've been amazing. They're gushing about the condition Augusta National is in right now. Saying they've never seen it so perfect - and that's a pretty high bar.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:43 PM   #6288
Starter

The course is in amazing shape, but a bunch of people were butthurt that the azaleas bloomed too early, so there aren’t as many flowers this year lol.

I hope when I’m that old, my life has gone down a path where I’m bitching about azalea blooms in Augusta becasue that’s all I have to be upset about haha
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:30 PM   #6289
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Went to the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday. Really awesome experience. Got to see pretty much all the golfers that have a chance to win. Followed Justin Thomas and Tiger on Tuesday. Also the LIV guys as well. Watching them skip the water on 16 was a trip. Amazing how close some of those guys came to holing it. 10/10. Would recommend.
Was it fun to eat all the cheap good food?

How much were the tickets?

The course looks AMAZING!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:46 PM   #6290
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Was it fun to eat all the cheap good food?

How much were the tickets?

The course looks AMAZING!
Dude, it was all amazing. The pimento cheese is actually legit. I had like 5 over two days lol. Beers for $5. Chicken biscuit for $2. Didn’t exactly make up for the price of the ticket - one day was a little north of $1000. Yikes. I think we waited too long to buy them.

To that end, my dad, brother in law and I had a fantastic time. It was totally worth it but it’s so ****ing expensive I probably wont do it again until my kids have graduated college.

I even bought a gnome haha.

Final edit: one pass for one day was $1000+ on Ticketmaster

Last edited by Mizzou_8541; 04-06-2023 at 02:52 PM..
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:54 PM   #6291
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Dude, it was all amazing. The pimento cheese is actually legit. I had like 5 over two days lol. Beers for $5. Chicken biscuit for $2. Didn’t exactly make up for the price of the ticket - one day was a little north of $1000. Yikes. I think we waited too long to buy them.

To that end, my dad, brother in law and I had a fantastic time. It was totally worth it but it’s so ****ing expensive I probably wont do it again until my kids have graduated college.

I even bought a gnome haha.

I'm hoping that someday I might actually get something other than the standard rejection letter for their ticket lottery.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:02 PM   #6292
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I'm hoping that someday I might actually get something other than the standard rejection letter for their ticket lottery.
Same. I even changed my title to Dr. with the hopes it might help
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:15 PM   #6293
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Same. I even changed my title to Dr. with the hopes it might help
To be clear: I went to the practice rounds. I wasn’t there today.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:19 PM   #6294
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
To be clear: I went to the practice rounds. I wasn’t there today.
Honestly, I think I'd prefer that. You have more freedom of movement and better access.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:32 PM   #6295
Starter

Quote:
Honestly, I think I'd prefer that. You have more freedom of movement and better access.
Watching on TV, the difference is huge.

These are just rough estimates, many coming after a dozen beers.

There were estimated 5 rows on a tee box when tiger or Rahm or JT or Spieth tees off.

Watching it live there are like 50 rows.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:22 AM   #6296
Veteran

Quote:
When I attended in 2012, Augusta National permitted cameras on practice round days, no cameras for the actual tournament.

That's a huge benefit to bring a camera there.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:52 AM   #6297
It was not a fair catch

schwartzel and dechambeau (sp) may not make the cut and it is 10 am on day 2
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:24 AM   #6298
In Search of a Life

Koepka with an eagle to take a 3 shot lead
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2023, 09:22 AM   #6299
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2023, 09:39 AM   #6300
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Couldn't believe how affordable the menu looks

Also, I wonder how the PGA folks will feel if Keopka from the LIV tour wins the Masters
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.