Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-13-2024, 08:29 PM  
Retired Bearcat

*****Happy Birthday*****7/14/2024

TLDR....happy ****ing birthday

yeah yeah yeah...day early FO

May a hummer or reach around be in your future
Members with Birthdays on 07-14-2024
chiefanz (70), IowaChief (66), Nubian Nut (66), KC Original (66), macdizzle (50), Rogcop_3121 (42), num1chieffan (39

Newest member - Still that ****ing Grant guy

CP stats for 7/14/2024
Members: 14,581
Threads: 263,948

1965 Mars flyby of Mariner 4
The American spacecraft became the first to take pictures of another planet and send them back to Earth.
July 14 is the 195th day of the year (196th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 170 days remain until the end of the year

2016 Terrorist Attack in Nice, France Kills 85 and Injures More than 300 People
The attack took place during Bastille Day Celebrations, when a 19-tonne truck was driven into the crowd. The attacker was eventually shot by the police.

Celebrity
July 14: Actor Nancy Olson (“Sunset Boulevard”) is 96. Football player-turned-actor Rosey Grier is 92. Actor Vincent Pastore (“The Sopranos”) is 78. Bassist Chris Cross of Ultravox is 72.July 14: Boy George. Music Artist. Actor. ...
Alan Carr. Writer. Actor. ...
Aleksandr Sokurov. Director. Writer. ...
Music company executive Tommy Mottola is 75.
Actor-director Eric Laneuville is 72.
Actor Jerry Houser ("Summer of '42") is 72.
Actor Stan Shaw is 72.
Movie producer Scott Rudin is 66.
Singer-comedian Kyle Gass of Tenacious D is 64.
Actress Jane Lynch ("Glee," ''Talladega Nights") is 64.
Actor Jackie Earle Haley is 63.
Actor Matthew Fox ("Lost," ''Party of Five") is 58.
Keyboardist Ellen Reid of Crash Test Dummies is 58.
Singer-guitarist Tanya Donelly of Belly is 58.
Actress Missy Gold ("Benson") is 54.
Olympic gold medal snowboarder Ross Rebagliati is 53.
Singer Tameka Cottle of Xscape is 49.
Country singer Jamey Johnson is 49.
Musician Taboo (born Jaime Gomez) of Black Eyed Peas is 49.
Actor Scott Porter is 45.

Important Dates
July 14th is Bastille Day in France, a national holiday that celebrates a revolutionary day in Paris. It's celebrated with military parades, dancing, and fireworks. Other holidays and observances on July 14th include:
World Chimpanzee Day
Emmeline Pankhurst Day
National Tape Measure Day
National Mac & Cheese Day
National Nude Day
National Grand Marnier Day
Boniface of Savoy
Gaspar de Bono
Camillus of Lellis
Deusdedit of Canterbury
John Keble
Samson Occom
International Non-Binary People's Day
Republic Day
Victoria Day

Fun Facts

Easy Rider. July 14, 1969. ...
First Close-Up of Mars.
The first ascent of the Matterhorn by Gustave Doré The first ascent of the Matterhorn
Licence to Kill.

Pink Floyd’s ‘The Wall’ Premieres in London
On this day in music, July 14, 1982, Pink Floyd’s psychological musical drama, The Wall premiered in London at The Empire, Leicester Square. David Gilmour, Roger Waters, and Nick Mason of the band all attended the event, alongside Pete Townshend, Sting, and Queen’s Roger Taylor, among other stars.

COUNTRY CHART Weekend of July 13-14

1 POST MALONE I Had Some Help
2 MORGAN WALLEN (w/Ernest) Cowgirls
3 CARLY PEARCE We Don’t Fight Anymore
4 BRYAN MARTIN We Ride
5 JASON ALDEAN Let Your Boys Be Country
6 NATE SMITH Bulletproof
7 CODY JOHNSON Dirt Cheap
8 CHRIS YOUNG Young Love & Saturday Nights
9 DREW BALDRIDGE She’s Somebody’s Daughter
10 SHABOOZEY A Bar Song (Tipsy)
11 LUKE COMBS Ain’t No Love In Oklahoma
12 DUSTIN LYNCH Chevrolet (w/Jelly Roll)
13 CHASE MATTHEW Love You Again
14 MEGAN MORONEY I’m Not Pretty
15 KENNY CHESNEY Take Her Home
16 ASHLEY COOKE Your Place
17 LAINEY WILSON Hang Tight Honey
18 TIM McGraw One Bad Habit
19 JUSTIN MOORE This Is My Dirt
20 DASHA Austin
21 LUKE BRYAN Love You Miss You Mean It
22 KEITH URBAN Messed Up As Me
23 PARMALEE Gonna Love You
24 THOMAS RHETT Beautiful As You
25 BRETT YOUNG Dance With You
26 DAN + SHAY Bigger Houses
27 JELLY ROLL I Am Not OK
28 ZACH TOP Sounds Like The Radio
29 KANE BROWN & MARSHMELLO Miles On It
30 DIERKS BENTLEY American Girl

NATIONAL MAC AND CHEESE DAY
National Mac and Cheese Day earns a place of honor on July 14 as one of the classic
comfort foods at America's dinner table.

National Nude Day
Laundry is unnecessary on July 14 because It's National Nude Day

Bastille Day
One of the revolutionary days in Paris and now a national holiday, the 14th of July ("Bastille Day") is celebrated with a mixture of solemn military parades and easygoing dancing and fireworks.

Did you know that on this day, July 14, 1881, American outlaw Billy the Kid was shot dead by the police?
July 14th is the day we officially celebrate Mac & Cheese Day as well as Shark Awareness Day.

July 14 History Highlights
1789 – The start of the French Revolution (celebrated as Bastille Day today)
1853 – America’s first major World’s Fair, The Exhibition of the Industry of All Nations, opened in New York City.
The ‘Little’ Chicago Fire of 1874 burned down 47 acres of the city, destroying 812 buildings, killing 20
1881 – Billy the Kid was shot and killed by Pat Garrett outside Fort Sumner.
1960 – Jane Goodall arrived at the Gombe Stream Reserve (Tanzania) to begin her study of chimpanzees in the wild.

July 14 Birthday Quotes
“I have never painted a self-portrait. I am less interested in myself as a subject for a painting than I am in other people, above all women… There is nothing special about me. I am a painter who paints day after day from morning to night… Whoever wants to know something about me… ought to look carefully at my pictures.”
– Gustav Klimt

“I am a child of America. If ever I’m sent to Death Row for my revolutionary ‘crimes,’ I’ll order as my last meal: a hamburger, french fries, and a coke.”
– Jerry Rubin

“At the end of the day, you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable.”
– Conor McGregor

“I promise my fellow citizens only this: To uphold the Constitution, to do what is right as God gives me to see the right, and…to do the very best that I can for America.”
– Gerald Ford

“It’s a folk singer’s job to comfort disturbed people and to disturb comfortable people.”
– Woody Guthrie

“I am living permanently in my dream, from which I make brief forays into reality.”
– Ingmar Bergman

Enjoy yer day you bunch of hooligans

With much love,
HayWire

Last edited by HayWire; 07-14-2024 at 03:12 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2024, 09:10 PM   #2
TACO SALAD

Ready to celebrate national nude day
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2024, 09:27 PM   #3
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Ready to celebrate national nude day
If you like I can send nudes. Just send me your credit card number
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-14-2024, 06:30 AM   #4
Life is changing..

Happy Birthday!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 08:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Thanks Mr. Haywire.
chiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 08:46 AM   #6
Spiraling down the Drain

Happy, Happy!
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:32 AM   #7
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefanz View Post
Thanks Mr. Haywire.
Wow, someone with a birthday actually responded. You are very welcome....by any chance do you know Grant?
Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM   #8
Rookie

I've had many alcoholic drinks with Ulysses.
chiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutchiefanz is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about