Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #1891
www.nfl-forecast.com

Ham salad sandwich
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	111921  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #1892
Shit

Gumbo and potato salad warm
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:33 PM   #1893
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I do recall that now. I didn't think the Celentanos were that bad, but aside from homemade, I don't really have a point of reference for them. And nothing compares to homemade.

I'm still a little dumbfounded at Donger's response. What's wrong with ravioli, sauce, and cheese? Unless it's the frozen ravioli you find repulsive....
Jar/can spag sauce.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:52 PM   #1894
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Jar/can spag sauce.

Some are pretty good. Victoria's makes a marinara that's quite tasty. It's like $7 a bottle, but it's good.

I don't do that Prego shit.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:45 PM   #1895
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Ham salad sandwich
Touche!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:50 PM   #1896
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Touche!
Glad someone found my Easter egg.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:31 AM   #1897
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Glad someone found my Easter egg.

LOL

I definitely missed that on first pass. Well done!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:05 PM   #1898
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #1899
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Really good spicy seasoning blend. Pyro Powder, from Nom Nom Paleo:

1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Grind the red pepper flakes in a spice grinder until they’re finely chopped, but not totally powderized. Transfer the crushed red pepper flakes into a separate bowl and add the onion powder. Add the paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. With a spoon, stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Use it to season your meats or anything else – I am loving it on my steamed veggies right now.

Just put this stuff on some shrimp, very tasty.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:16 PM   #1900
I like Pie!

Beef tips and noodles in the slow cooker. Did not eat with chopsticks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0007.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	111925  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:18 PM   #1901
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
those look like bomb ass noodles..

howd you makem?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:19 PM   #1902
Cast Iron Jedi

I did pork belly braised in chicken stock and apple cider, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bay. Chilled it, then crisped up the skin and made a reduction of the braising liquid. Turned out really nice.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:20 PM   #1903
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Are those those frozen egg noodles that are kinda like dumplings?
Old 03-20-2016, 06:02 PM   #1904
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
those look like bomb ass noodles..

howd you makem?

Reames egg noodles from the freezer section.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #1905
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Are those those frozen egg noodles that are kinda like dumplings?

Yes, put them in the last 30 min but I didn't think they were done so let it go 45.