Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #676
Supporter

WHO HERE SHIPS BETH & DARYL??
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:18 PM   #677
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
You should spoiler that, IMO.
Yeah, bad form on my part. Deepest apologies.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:43 AM   #678
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Yeah, bad form on my part. Deepest apologies.

No sweat for me, I've read the comics.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:19 AM   #679
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I thought he deserved a better ending. Hell, when he wanted to die he beat off an army of walkers with a ****ing hammer.

This dude was Black Thor and he's taken out because he wasn't paying attention?

Weak...
To me that was the point. In that word you have to be on point at all times. He was not always wiling to do that or do what it takes as the Gov was saying. In his momment of reflection/sadness for others he got bite.

I liked the way he was taken out in the context of the show. But we all have our own ideas so I totally respect what you are saying. He was a badass when he wanted to be.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:49 AM   #680
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #681
MVP

My biggest pet peeve about the show is the zombies are always growling scraping there feet on the ground yet in a dead ass silent house that zombie turns into a ****ing ninja and sneaks up on him to surprise him. Bull shit, it's happened a bunch in this show.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:05 AM   #682
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Spoiler!
I think you're right on with the bat.

However, I think the scratch is unrelated. It was a subtle clue to the fact we were seeing a flashback. In the opening sequence, you see Noah crying over the grave and he has the scratch there. We're led to believe at the beginning that it was Beth's funeral, when in reality it was a flash forward to Tyrese's.

Check No. 2 here: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/all-the...-walking-dead/

Spoiler!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:06 AM   #683
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
My biggest pet peeve about the show is the zombies are always growling scraping there feet on the ground yet in a dead ass silent house that zombie turns into a ****ing ninja and sneaks up on him to surprise him. Bull shit, it's happened a bunch in this show.
Willing suspension of disbelief, TambaBerry.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #684
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Nice link, FMB. Thanks for that.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:15 AM   #685
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:

However, I think the scratch is unrelated. It was a subtle clue to the fact we were seeing a flashback. In the opening sequence, you see Noah crying over the grave and he has the scratch there. We're led to believe at the beginning that it was Beth's funeral, when in reality it was a flash forward to Tyrese's.
My wife and I we're talking about that. In the opening funeral scene we never see Sasha clearly. That would have been a dead (see what I did there) give away that it was Tyrese being buried.

If you re-watch the episode you catch all the references and flashbacks.

I read that the radio DJ that Tyrese was listening to was Andrew Lincoln in his natural British accent, that's kind of cool.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #686
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
My wife and I we're talking about that. In the opening funeral scene we never see Sasha clearly. That would have been a dead (see what I did there) give away that it was Tyrese being buried.

If you re-watch the episode you catch all the references and flashbacks.

I read that the radio DJ that Tyrese was listening to was Andrew Lincoln in his natural British accent, that's kind of cool.
yeah, I watched the Talking Dead, and apparently he read it just for them to have something to go off of, but the director liked the idea so they just kept it as him. Pretty cool...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #687
a haw haw haw

Quote:

Check No. 2 here: http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/02/all-the...-walking-dead/

Spoiler!
I missed more than a few of those.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #688
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I missed more than a few of those.
Me, too.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:45 PM   #689
sorta mod-ish

Enjoy -
http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/7p1r..._021115_mid_39
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:05 PM   #690
MTFU

So who this new guy. Next week episode look good.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.