Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2020, 10:07 AM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I am apparently the only person who has love for Sonos.
They are fine for what they are glorified expensive satellite speaks that cant hold a candle to well designed bookshelf or towers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
They are fine for what they are glorified expensive satellite speaks that cant hold a candle to well designed bookshelf or towers.
Really? They have a soundbar that is one of the best things I have ever heard.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:24 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Really? They have a soundbar that is one of the best things I have ever heard.
They pass the wife's eye test.

I think of Sonos as I do Bose wonderful engineering in 10 cent speakers with a marketing department second to none.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:25 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:

I think of Sonos as I do Bose wonderful engineering in 10 cent speakers with a marketing department second to none.
Well they have about as good of an infrastructure as you could ask for as far as pairing them together and all that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:47 AM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Well they have about as good of an infrastructure as you could ask for as far as pairing them together and all that.
These are spendy but are seriously one of the best bookshelf speakers I have ever listened to.

Dynaudio C1's

But they are about 5000 a pair used
Old 04-07-2020, 10:36 AM   #7
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:

I have an Acoustimass system that I really like but it's not something I ever would have bought new. Years ago I did some work on a guy's house who had a set of Polk Audio SDAs sitting around, and he convinced me I needed them so I took them as partial payment for the job. Well...long story short the wife didn't seem to share my appreciation for them so I traded them for the Acoustimass and some high powered Polk bookshelf speakers. Probably got the short end of the deal but they were a better fit for my needs.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:27 AM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I am apparently the only person who has love for Sonos.
Well you said they were expensive so I figured that eliminated me but if you throw up a link I'll check them out
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:37 AM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well you said they were expensive so I figured that eliminated me but if you throw up a link I'll check them out
Well they are expensive a soundbar is 700 bucks...

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sonos&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-Playbar...dDbGljaz10cnVl

I wanna put that in my living room but again 700 bucks...
Old 04-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #10
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Well they are expensive a soundbar is 700 bucks...

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sonos&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-Playbar...dDbGljaz10cnVl

I wanna put that in my living room but again 700 bucks...
fredsanforditsthebigoneelizabeth.gif
Old 04-07-2020, 10:44 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
fredsanforditsthebigoneelizabeth.gif
my wife wants to put that in front of the tv with...https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-Play-Wi...6277713&sr=8-6

those behind the couch on each side....

so for a cool about 1000 dollars.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:24 AM   #12
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
my wife wants to put that in front of the tv with...https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-Play-Wi...6277713&sr=8-6

those behind the couch on each side....

so for a cool about 1000 dollars.
My problem is I don't have one specific room I hang out in so I can't really justify that much on one system. As it is now we have a Sony surround sound system in our great room, a pretty nice Samsung soundbar/sub in the living room, the Acoustimass is in the garage and the Polk bookshelfs are in the man cave. Could use something out on the sun porch so the Optimus set would be adequate for that.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
My problem is I don't have one specific room I hang out in so I can't really justify that much on one system. As it is now we have a Sony surround sound system in our great room, a pretty nice Samsung soundbar/sub in the living room, the Acoustimass is in the garage and the Polk bookshelfs are in the man cave. Could use something out on the sun porch so the Optimus set would be adequate for that.
Well you can link all the sonos speakers together for a whole house experience if you by enough to do that, its their big selling point.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:45 AM   #14
The Maintenance Guy

These are the same SDAs I had...damn they were bad ass

https://www.ebay.com/i/153809646350?...EaAm1XEALw_wcB