Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:41 PM   #1876
20 Menthol KOOLs

*The NEW Movies Thread*

I really wanted to like The Lazarus Effect but it just fell short. It raised too many questions and never really answered a single one.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:08 PM   #1877
Supporter

Finally caught The Judge. It was very good. Probably not genre defining or era defining, but close. Excellent performances by Downey, Duvalle, and D'Onofrio. There was a lot of stuff they could have cut out, but I really think it would have damaged the story.

You definitely have to watch this in the correct state of mind. You don't need to tune in if you're wanting to watch dudes get hacked apart or shot up. This is not that kind of movie. It's also not a predictable feel good flick.

Definitely watch this movie.

In other news D'Onofrio is on fire, plus is one hell of an actor. To compare what he was in Daredevil versus the judge is remarkable.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:10 PM   #1878
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Watched Ex Machina. Very good movie. I'd recommend it to anyone who's onto sci Fi.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #1879
MVP

Finally watched Kingsman. That church scene was awesome. And the mushroom cloud heads was hilarious. Very fun.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:49 PM   #1880
I'll be back.

Just got my ticket for THE INDEPENDENCE DAY EXPERIENCE at Alamo Drafthouse on Saturday.

Apparently they set off pyrotechnics IN THE THEATER
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:04 AM   #1881
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Just got my ticket for THE INDEPENDENCE DAY EXPERIENCE at Alamo Drafthouse on Saturday.

Apparently they set off pyrotechnics IN THE THEATER
Sounds like a Great White time!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2015, 06:50 AM   #1882
I'll be back.

Finally saw Tom Cruise's original big hit, All The Right Moves.

Rudy stole half the plot.

Also young, supple Lea Thompson...

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:11 AM   #1883
I'll be back.

Some other shit I watched:

Focus - thought it was much better than the reviews. Kept me entertained and satisfying ending. I'll watch anything with that blonde bitch. Don't even care about her name.

I Love You Man - hysterical.

The People vs George Lucas - highly recommended for Star Wars fans. Probably the best Star Wars documentary I've seen.

Feast of Love - Made me ball like a bitch. One of Morgan Freeman's best performances. Stana Katic as a lesbian is lots of fun.

The Nightmare - Incredible documentary about sleep paralysis. Terrifying, to be honest.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:39 AM   #1884
I'll be back.

Everyone Says I Love You: A musical fantasy in which Woody Allen beds both Goldie Hawn AND Julia Roberts in one lifetime.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:03 AM   #1885
I'll be back.

This should be interesting.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Hammock Parties
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:17 PM   #1886
Banned

Check this:

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:20 PM   #1887
Most Valuable Villain

Leo AND Tom Hardy? I'm ****ing in.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #1888
Most Valuable Villain

And just in case anyone cares about what it's about.

Quote:
Inspired by true events, THE REVENANT captures one man's epic adventure of survival and the extraordinary power of the human spirit. In an expedition of the uncharted American wilderness, legendary explorer Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is brutally attacked by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team. In a quest to survive, Glass endures unimaginable grief as well as the betrayal of his confidant John Fitzgerald (Tom Hardy). Guided by sheer will and the love of his family, Glass must navigate a vicious winter in a relentless pursuit to live and find redemption.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:31 PM   #1889
Mindful Taoist German

Watched "FAULTS" on Netflix.

Nothing all that new but an enjoyable time killer. Nice twist.

I prefer "The Sound Of My Voice" for the same type of film but if you have Netflix it's free and worth a watch...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:18 PM   #1890
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
And just in case anyone cares about what it's about.
Was going to ask, thanks! lol
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.