Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2020, 10:38 PM  
In Search of a Life

And like that.....sports are gone.

So weird. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong or whatever. It’s just surreal. In a 24 hour time period, all sports have disappeared. Sure, it’s temporary, but you couldn’t find a live sporting event to watch to save your life at this point. Hell, my town cancelled little league and I’d be shocked if the city softball league I play in has games tomorrow. Stay safe everyone, and hopefully we can get back to normal sooner rather than later.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:51 AM   #46

UFC is going to have live fights tomorrow in an empty arena on ESPN. It was going to be online only on ESPN+, but after everything else in the sports world died, ESPN grabbed it.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:56 AM   #47
In my youth i pray to keep

I'm still pissed about the NCAA tournament.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:08 AM   #48
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I'm still pissed about the NCAA tournament.
Same here. It's probably my favorite sporting event.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:15 AM   #49
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Same here. It's probably my favorite sporting event.
Same.

A buddy and I always take the first two days of the tournament off and go watch it at a local watering hole. This is the first year in probably a decade I can't because I am (supposed to) be going on my honeymoon next month.

Barring an act of god, that trip is cancelled too.

I'm so burnt out right now with my job and to have the couple of things I've been eagerly awaiting ripped away from me. I can't really describe how I feel right now.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:40 AM   #50
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Watch Chiefs highlights, per usual.

I have every game from 2018 preseason to the Super Bowl to watch. I wish I had kept the 2017 preseason to watch a younger Mahomes play.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:51 AM   #51
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I have every game from 2018 preseason to the Super Bowl to watch. I wish I had kept the 2017 preseason to watch a younger Mahomes play.

Love YouTube!
https://youtu.be/RCQpn5DA1i4

vs 49ers:
https://youtu.be/sNNeEuOlBKM

vs Bengals:
https://youtu.be/VAha2FizYFs

vs Seahawks:
https://youtu.be/6ilh_Z7NEl8

vs Titans:
https://youtu.be/ZL6DXAxVMTk

vs Donks:
https://youtu.be/Hr-UWQgyRB4
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #52
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I actually wonder if there's any chance that e-sports will see a tiny bump in popularity from all of this.
I came into this thread with the same thought.

If anyone is interested, there will be a 2v2 Starcraft 2 tournament tonight at around 7pm central on twitch.tv/basetradetv that I plan on watching. Times are approximations when it comes to twitch streams.

Last edited by patteeu; 03-13-2020 at 11:14 AM..
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #53
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
im going to try and have some sex
This isn't like AIDS. Girls can easily transmit this to guys by all accounts.

Last edited by patteeu; 03-13-2020 at 11:14 AM..
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:11 AM   #54
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If the doom and gloom'ers are right we got to see the Chiefs win it all before the zombie 'pockalips...
It's my fault. A long time ago, I came up with a short bucket list. The last item I had to check off was a Chiefs' superbowl win. Now that the final seal has been broken, I hope I'm not taking everyone down with me.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:12 AM   #55
Champions

Football's my sport to follow, so I haven't really noticed. After cutting the cord I don't see much SportsCenter or ESPN and get most of my football fix from here and YouTube. Outside of seeing highlights on TVs in the bars of restaurants I've gone to, they could have shut down the NBA or NHL years ago and I wouldn't have realized.

I know that's kind of weird, but I've just got too much going on to commit to another sport. When I get into something, I really get into it and my wife can go for 3 hours on a Sunday 16 weeks a year (with a bonus three weeks this year, woohoo!) better than a sport with 80+ games in a season.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Hunter Henry and Justin Simmons both franchised tag
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #57
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
March Madness!

just not the type of madness people expected
sad
adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.adalah is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:21 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

We number 1!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #59
Ain't no relax!

NCAA to grant additional year to some, discussing more

After the cancellation of the NCAA Basketball Tournaments and all winter and spring championships, athletes, particularly seniors, were left with their seasons and careers cut short. Due to this unprecedented nature of the coronavirus, many clamored for athletes to retain their year of eligibility due to the lost post-seasons and full spring seasons.

According to basketball analyst Jeff Goodman, the NCAA is on their way to that possibility. In a time of unbelievable events, the NCAA is looking for a way to accommodate the spring sports.

Winter sports, which were cut short, may also be on the docket.

"The NCAA’s Council Coordination Committee has agreed to grant relief for the use of a season of competition for student-athletes who have participated in spring sports," Goodman tweeted. "Committee will also discuss issues for winter sport student-athletes."

"Players in spring sports get another year of eligibility," he wrote. "NCAA looking into what to do with those who played winter sports."

The NCAA released a statement regarding the decision:

"The NCAA Board of Governors encourages conferences and schools to make decisions and take action in the best interest of student-athletes and their communities. In addition, the NCAA Board of Governors directs Divisions I, II and III to consider necessary adjustments to or waivers of rules where appropriate."
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #60
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
Football's my sport to follow, so I haven't really noticed. After cutting the cord I don't see much SportsCenter or ESPN and get most of my football fix from here and YouTube. Outside of seeing highlights on TVs in the bars of restaurants I've gone to, they could have shut down the NBA or NHL years ago and I wouldn't have realized.

I know that's kind of weird, but I've just got too much going on to commit to another sport. When I get into something, I really get into it and my wife can go for 3 hours on a Sunday 16 weeks a year (with a bonus three weeks this year, woohoo!) better than a sport with 80+ games in a season.
Yeah, I'm not even a one-sport guy. I'm a one team in one league in one sport guy. If the Chiefs ceased to exist, I'm not sure if anything else would move in to fill that gap, but I'd probably just read more books or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.