Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:44 PM  
World's Best Boss

Sorry dudes

In all likelihood I’m dealing with a 3rd herniated disc (i don’t feel like spending 2K to confirm it). So use this thread to dunk on me for my conduct in the gamethread

Como this is your chance to deck me for being an insufferable prick. Give me your best shot.

Last edited by Chiefspants; Today at 04:51 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #2
What's up braj?

Big Bill can **** that disc back into place
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:48 PM   #3
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Big Bill can **** that disc back into place
I gotta tell you after the side effects the nerve medication gave me on my last go-around with a herniated disc it might be worth it.

Bill, George Brett statue, you and me for old times sake?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:57 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I gotta tell you after the side effects the nerve medication gave me on my last go-around with a herniated disc it might be worth it.

Bill, George Brett statue, you and me for old times sake?
Did you get an x ray to confirm bad disc? I can probe u for free
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:57 PM   #5
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**********Stick Paste**********
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:57 PM   #6
Mortgage the Future Please

That's what the thread is for.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:00 PM   #7
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did you get an x ray to confirm bad disc? I can probe u for free
Never had any luck with xrays, always been lucky with u
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote