Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Vegas dave has vegas and dave in his name. Which means he is in vegas.
Yes 22 64.71%
No 2 5.88%
get your own room 8 23.53%
watch the game at Fritz's 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2020, 04:40 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Is Vegas Dave letting us sleep over during the raiders game

Poll forthcoming
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:21 PM   #16
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
What if we knock and Dave's not there?

Dave?
no worries... the stuff is legal and widely available in vegas
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:29 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
I hear Carlota likes to party! Anybody here from her during our playoff run this year? Don’t remember seeing her around and it has me worried.
You're sweet to worry about me, but no need, All is well. And yeah Id pop in here once in a awhile during the year....and what a beautiful year it was!!!

I still havent cashed my winning Super Bowl ticket..lol

Cant wait til Raiders play Chiefs here...Im finally gonna meet some Planeteers and we are gonna party!
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:50 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave View Post
She's a rock star for sure. She and I were chatting back and forth before and after the game. Her poor radio station that she works for is going all in on the Raiders (as are many local businesses), so I fear for her sanity... But that assumes some was there to begin with!
Hhahaha Yeah, my station might be the Raiders official station. It makes sense for them so I get it if it happens. They asked everyone to wear Raiders garb when the Team execs came thru a month or so ago, and I was like Oh Hell NO! I came down with a one day flu that day.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Hhahaha Yeah, my station might be the Raiders official station. It makes sense for them so I get it if it happens. They asked everyone to wear Raiders garb when the Team execs came thru a month or so ago, and I was like Oh Hell NO! I came down with a one day flu that day.
Ha ha, that's hilarious. Now see folks, this is a true fan.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:07 PM   #20
C Chiefs once a year!

Are Chiefs fans really wanting to go to a home Raiders game?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:14 PM   #21
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
I hear Carlota likes to party! Anybody here from her during our playoff run this year? Don’t remember seeing her around and it has me worried.
She made some appearances in threads in the past few months.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #22
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I'm thinking the Raiders are going to have 16 road games in 2020.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Don't think I want to be around that many felons in a confined space...
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:20 PM   #24
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm thinking the Raiders are going to have 16 road games in 2020.
The first year in LV? I'm guessing that starts in the 2nd year.

Their not the Chargers.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:25 PM   #25
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave View Post
Don't think I want to be around that many felons in a confined space...
Drunk fans at that.

It is illegal to walk around with open alcoholic containers in California but Vegas doesn't seem to care. There are going to be a lot of drunk fans and if Mahomes is blowing the Raiders out of their new house then some of those felons will be looking at those red jerseys like bulls with an estoque stuck in them.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:33 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Drunk fans at that.

It is illegal to walk around with open alcoholic containers in California but Vegas doesn't seem to care. There are going to be a lot of drunk fans and if Mahomes is blowing the Raiders out of their new house then some of those felons will be looking at those red jerseys like bulls with an estoque stuck in them.
Just hope the bottles stay in the stands and don't get thrown at our men on the field.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:57 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Nice. Might be worth investing in a Texas Tech Patrick Mahomes jersey for the next time you receive this request. “Hey, you said Raiders jersey.”
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 02:01 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Nice. Might be worth investing in a Texas Tech Patrick Mahomes jersey for the next time you receive this request. “Hey, you said Raiders jersey.”
Great idea!!
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:59 AM   #29
Politically Incorrect

I'm going to go to Vegas the day before Raider's games and set up a bail bond shop. I'll have 200 clients within 24 hours.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm going to go to Vegas the day before Raider's games and set up a bail bond shop. I'll have 200 clients within 24 hours.
Now that's a business that needs to seek being an "Official Partner of the LV Raiders"