Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:26 PM   #1546

They couldn’t work out how to make Yadi a yes man huh?

————————————————————————————-
Yadier Molina is joining the #STLCards as a special advisor with scheduled visits during spring training and the regular season, he said on Grandes en los Deportes.

He opted not to become a full-time coach in 2024 due to family matters.

(h/t: Twitter/Enrique_Rojas1)
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:31 PM   #1547
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They couldn’t work out how to make Yadi a yes man huh?

————————————————————————————-
Yadier Molina is joining the #STLCards as a special advisor with scheduled visits during spring training and the regular season, he said on Grandes en los Deportes.

He opted not to become a full-time coach in 2024 due to family matters.

(h/t: Twitter/Enrique_Rojas1)
So he'll show his face enough that dumb shit fans think he has some input but not enough to say shit about anything.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-01-2023, 12:33 PM   #1548
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Some tard on Royals Twitter posted this trade. Figured you guys would get a good chuckle.
Walker for Garcia would be flat awful for the Cards.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:17 PM   #1549
The Insider

Signing him for his name alone would be worth it
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:33 PM   #1550
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Signing him for his name alone would be worth it
Mo will sign that guy just so when we yell "You Suck!!" He'll spin it to say we're cheering for the new closer.
Old 12-01-2023, 02:54 PM   #1551
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Mo will sign that guy just so when we yell "You Suck!!" He'll spin it to say we're cheering for the new closer.
I yelled "Mo Sucks" when he was on the field at the last game i went to. The BFIB looked at me like i did it naked.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 03:00 PM   #1552
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I yelled "Mo Sucks" when he was on the field at the last game i went to. The BFIB looked at me like i did it naked.
And that is why we don't have nice things. Calling out terrible leadership should be encouraged, not frowned upon.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 03:33 PM   #1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Its very weird. Everyone in here has been on the fire Mo bandwagon for years. Yet, on game day, and on TV, it seems the BFIB that are attending games think he's doing a good job. I don't get the disconnect between them and us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
And that is why we don't have nice things. Calling out terrible leadership should be encouraged, not frowned upon.
THIS!
Old 12-01-2023, 10:55 PM   #1554
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Its very weird. Everyone in here has been on the fire Mo bandwagon for years. Yet, on game day, and on TV, it seems the BFIB that are attending games think he's doing a good job. I don't get the disconnect between them and us.
THIS!
It's not much different than the True Fans who thought that 10-6 with a game manager was all you could ask for. We've seen this bullshit before and we know what it leads to.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 11:59 AM   #1555
MVP

Some Mo quotes when asked about adding another starter that I saw on MLBTradeRumors this morning that made me laugh in how predictable they were:

“We feel like we have a strong five right now,” Mozeliak told Gregg Palermo of Spectrum News. “We feel like we have three or four guys that could give us depth throughout the season as well, so it’s not like a front-line priority but you never say never because something may pop up and make sense.”
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #1556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Some Mo quotes when asked about adding another starter that I saw on MLBTradeRumors this morning that made me laugh in how predictable they were:

“We feel like we have a strong five right now,” Mozeliak told Gregg Palermo of Spectrum News. “We feel like we have three or four guys that could give us depth throughout the season as well, so it’s not like a front-line priority but you never say never because something may pop up and make sense.”
Mo be like…. We got a #2/#3 and #4 pitcher. What more can any fan ask for?

Fans are like …… uhhhh we needed 4 new pitchers and another one ready to go when one of the starters breaks down.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:00 PM   #1557
Admitted Planet Junky

Any more word on Yamamoto? I saw where the RedSox gave up on Ohtani and are now interested in Yamamoto.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:51 AM   #1558
Veteran

A lot of chatter that Cardinals first baseman Bill White is a strong candidate to be elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame today by the Contemporary Era Committee.

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:50 PM   #1559
MVP

Leyland should have a cigarette in his hand in the photo.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:06 PM   #1560
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.