Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2020, 02:45 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Oscar Isaac casted as Moon Knight

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 01-17-2022 at 09:07 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:48 PM   #106
Still Lurking

Well Marc was in the good afterlife but was feeling bad about Steven so he said screw this happy tall grass I am going to go save Steven.

So he goes out to the desert area where Steve is and pours out his heart to him verbally. He then starts to transform into a calcified being just like Steven but I think some god had pity on them both and said "No you shall live" and opened some big ass gateway back to the living world.

So Marc / Steven go back to the body that is still shot up but Khonshu feels the connection and teleports to him. From there Khonshu offers the deal again and it is accepted under new terms. So Marc / Steven have the bullets come popping out of the body and voila....he is alive again. Marc / Steven made a new deal that Khonshu will free them.....and Khonshu says yes to this but they dont know that Khonshu still has Jake Lockley under his control so he still has Marc and Steven.

Sooo....I do think Oscar Issacs is a good actor and he held this whole thing together. I do think they ended everything really quickly and there could have been some more back story or something to flesh out a bit more.
Barret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 02:52 PM   #107
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
but I think some god had pity on them both and said "No you shall live" and opened some big ass gateway back to the living world.

So Marc / Steven go back to the body that is still shot up but Khonshu feels the connection and teleports to him. From there Khonshu offers the deal again and it is accepted under new terms. So Marc / Steven have the bullets come popping out of the body and voila....he is alive again.
So apparently i zoned out for this.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:51 PM   #108
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

The gates were the Gates of Osiris, who is the Egyptian God of death/resurrection/afterlife. It was mentioned by the talking hippo when they decided Marc needed to get to earth to stop all the souls being judged. She said the only way back is through the gates of Osiris & they turned the ship to head in that direction. When they arrived there Marc/Stevens scales weren't balanced still at which point the people from the sand attacked them & Steven fell off, which explains why he was by the gate.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 05-26-2022, 02:22 PM   #109
Supporter

So you got a new show for me?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 11:30 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So you got a new show for me?

This is just savage. I thought I kind of enjoyed this series and now I'm just ashamed of myself.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:33 PM   #111
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
This is just savage. I thought I kind of enjoyed this series and now I'm just ashamed of myself.
You liked a show and because of a YouTube video….you’re changing your mind?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:05 PM   #112
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Not sure I have changed my mind after watching videos but I have hated movies more after watching videos.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:19 PM   #113

Quote:
No I'm just ashamed of myself.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:20 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
It's not at all rare in consumption of entertainment to enjoy brainless fun and still feel chastened when you have it pointed out just how much of your brain you had to turn off in the process.

Plenty of stuff you can enjoy in various ways without thinking about it, and occasionally it is sobering just how dumb it was when you actually stop later and do think.

I mean fer chrissakes, NASCAR is both wildly popular and simultaneously just a bunch of dudes turning left for 3+ hours.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:39 PM   #115
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
It's not at all rare in consumption of entertainment to enjoy brainless fun and still feel chastened when you have it pointed out just how much of your brain you had to turn off in the process.

Plenty of stuff you can enjoy in various ways without thinking about it, and occasionally it is sobering just how dumb it was when you actually stop later and do think.

I mean fer chrissakes, NASCAR is both wildly popular and simultaneously just a bunch of dudes turning left for 3+ hours.
I don’t think it’s happened to me once. I like what I like. I really don’t care if people think it’s garbage. They have their opinions just like I do.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 07:55 PM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
I don’t think it’s happened to me once. I like what I like. I really don’t care if people think it’s garbage. They have their opinions just like I do.
I REALLY have no interest at all in debating this with you, but it's not about differing opinions. No one is talking about liking something, then changing their mind simply because someone else 'didn't like' it.

This is the dynamic where you enjoy something without thinking about it, then someone points out that if you had thought about it you might have noticed some stupid stuff, and then you do think about it, and notice the stupid stuff and the stupidity of the stuff once you think about it changes YOUR OWN assessment some.

But we have no doubt that when people point out 'stupid stuff' about something you like, you just tune it out and tell yourself it's 'just opinion.'
Old 06-01-2022, 08:39 PM   #117
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I REALLY have no interest at all in debating this with you, but it's not about differing opinions. No one is talking about liking something, then changing their mind simply because someone else 'didn't like' it.

This is the dynamic where you enjoy something without thinking about it, then someone points out that if you had thought about it you might have noticed some stupid stuff, and then you do think about it, and notice the stupid stuff and the stupidity of the stuff once you think about it changes YOUR OWN assessment some.

But we have no doubt that when people point out 'stupid stuff' about something you like, you just tune it out and tell yourself it's 'just opinion.'
You are literally a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING.

You must be a ****ing hit everywhere you go.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:08 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
You are literally a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING.

You must be a ****ing hit everywhere you go.
You're the one who tromped in here with the whining and criticism in the middle of a casual conversation.

No one cares that your ego is so fragile you have to pre-emptively reject anyone offering a different perspective from yours on everything. Congrats, . . go with God and enjoy yourself.

But I accept and thank you for the tapout.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:40 PM   #119
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You're the one who tromped in here with the whining and criticism in the middle of a casual conversation.

No one cares that your ego is so fragile you have to pre-emptively reject anyone offering a different perspective from yours on everything. Congrats, . . go with God and enjoy yourself.

But I accept and thank you for the tapout.
Calling you a **** isn’t a tap out. It’s acknowledging that you think you’re smarter than everyone else and like to try and prove it everywhere you go.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:05 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Calling you a **** isn’t a tap out. It’s acknowledging that you think you’re smarter than everyone else and like to try and prove it everywhere you go.
You are the one who came in here denigrating anyone who changed their opinion after thinking about something, asserting that having never had your opinion changed by anyone about anything ever as some sort of valorous predisposition.

All I did was explain how normal people might converse amongst each other and learn something from the exchange of perspectives and, in this particular case, having things you hadn't thought about pointed out, . . . and you're the one who interpreted that as proving I'm smarter than you.

Like I said, fragile ego. . . There was no reason this exchange had to happen. I said from the outset I REALLY didn't want to debate, . . . mostly because I had a hunch you would respond like this, . . . I suppose I should have just let you belittle wazu for his lack of conviction about [checks notes] Moon Knight streaming on Disney+, but it didn't seem fair, and I tried reason. Sorry you weren't receptive.