Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:35 PM   #2086
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Broken on mobile. I can’t scroll ... the video gets in the way.
I made some changes. Let me know if it is better.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:36 PM   #2087
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I made some changes. Let me know if it is better.
It looks great on my phone now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:40 PM   #2088
www.nfl-forecast.com

Ho ho ho, the Golden Mules play the Ermines tonight in a matchup of the Sandbox Founders. It's Jim Thorpe vs. George Halas.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:56 PM   #2089
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Ho ho ho, the Golden Mules play the Ermines tonight in a matchup of the Sandbox Founders. It's Jim Thorpe vs. George Halas.
Yes! Red Grange is available for me tonight!
Old 11-30-2019, 07:01 PM   #2090
www.nfl-forecast.com

Sims are running. They post as soon as they are finished.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:09 PM   #2091
I'll be back.

The Anarchy get off the schneid. Huge effort by the defense.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:14 PM   #2092
MVP

Sims still broken there is absolutely no way in hell my team isn't better defensively. Especially against the run and my pass rush. Pass defense shouldn't be that great but come on man
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:20 PM   #2093
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Sims still broken there is absolutely no way in hell my team isn't better defensively. Especially against the run and my pass rush. Pass defense shouldn't be that great but come on man
I will check it in detail.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #2094
www.nfl-forecast.com

Just a head's up everyone. The old sudden death overtime rules are in place.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:28 PM   #2095
MVP

Danielle Hunter, deforest Buckner, jarran Reed and Robert nkemdiche combined for 3 sacks total, and haven't seen Darius Leonards name at all. I'm not mad just seems wild that my defense just gets destroyed
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:44 PM   #2096
Mod Team

Some costly PF penalties allowed the Phoenix Diablos to get a FG in OT to stretch their record to 2-1. Great game to follow.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:44 PM   #2097
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Anarchy get off the schneid. Huge effort by the defense.
Sup, what's your record?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #2098
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Just a head's up everyone. The old sudden death overtime rules are in place.

via GIPHY

Old 11-30-2019, 07:46 PM   #2099
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
The fans are blaming the defensive coordinator. Why'd you hire Bob Sutton?
Old 11-30-2019, 07:46 PM   #2100
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, when I got to the end it felt like a hollow victory.