Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:37 AM   #361
Most Valuable Villain

I’m not going to listen to shit for the next two weeks. I did that last year and it became unbearable.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m not going to listen to shit for the next two weeks. I did that last year and it became unbearable.
Same here. I’m avoiding it.

I hope the players aren’t though. I hope they see every BJ the media gives Brady all the way through to the cum shot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:44 AM   #363
In Search of a Life

I don't pay attention to much this week. Next week I'll listen to a bit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:02 PM   #364
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Boy do I agree with this. Tom Brady will dominate the news for the next 2 weeks and these guys will be pissed off about it.

If the Bucs gives the Chiefs 2 or more turnovers, then it's goodnight sweet Tommy because the Chiefs will score in the 40 point range.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:06 PM   #365
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Bruce is getting no credit at all. Brady is the OC, the DC and the owner of the team. He did it all with no defense and no team work required.
If I was Bruce I wouldn’t want to take credit for the 2nd half game plan to close out the Packers. That had to be mostly Brady calling those deep pass plays. I don’t know many NFL coaches who are that stupid.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #366
Most Valuable Villain

You know what I would love to see? A repeat of when Manning took Denver to the SB against the Seahawks and just got ****ing destroyed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:33 PM   #367
GDT Contributor

Chris Simms mentioned that the Bucs D line is going to be so sick of hearing about how they need to get to Mahomes that they’ll be liked caged dogs attacking. Part of me is worried about that and part of me isn’t. I think Andy will come out with short, quick passes and some runs to slow their roll a bit. But then I think about what San Fran did to us for 3 1/2 quarters when our O line was much better. The Bucs will pressure Mahomes with their front 4 and it could be a big issue. They’ll also have Vita Vea this time around against us. Should be a battle.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #368
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Chris Simms mentioned that the Bucs D line is going to be so sick of hearing about how they need to get to Mahomes that they’ll be liked caged dogs attacking. Part of me is worried about that and part of me isn’t. I think Andy will come out with short, quick passes and some runs to slow their roll a bit. But then I think about what San Fran did to us for 3 1/2 quarters when our O line was much better. The Bucs will pressure Mahomes with their front 4 and it could be a big issue. They’ll also have Vita Vea this time around against us. Should be a battle.
I like Simms, but it's the Super Bowl. If they aren't playing their hardest already, something is seriously wrong with them.

Same with Kareem Hunt and "it's personal"...

Like you said, they'll throw the playbook at it.... it's all there, with moving the pocket on the roll outs, the quick slant from the slot that I don't remember seeing much prior to the AFCCG. Mahomes had several great, quick throws against the Bucs last go around, too.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #369
MVP

Not sure where to stick this so I will place it here, if someone wants to make a thread about then that's fine as well.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/c...s-ratings-cbs/

https://deadline.com/2021/01/chiefs-...bs-1234679940/

neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #370
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post

JFC can some of you stop trying to compare the Bucs front 4 to the 49ers?

It’s not even remotely close.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:56 PM   #371
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
“Wow, the Chiefs message board is by far the worst in the league. What a bunch of cocky entitled bastards. Their level of arrogance is way over anything I saw on the Saints message board.”

Just read this on the Buczone forum... We are getting a reputation... I really don’t give a ****..
How many people could there possibly be on a ****in Tampa Bay Buccaneers message board? 13?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:05 PM   #372
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
“Wow, the Chiefs message board is by far the worst in the league. What a bunch of cocky entitled bastards. Their level of arrogance is way over anything I saw on the Saints message board.”

Just read this on the Buczone forum... We are getting a reputation... I really don’t give a ****..
They all want us to tell them how worried we are about them. How concerned we are. How afraid we are.

Well we're not. Sorry. So **** off.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:06 PM   #373
In Search of a Life

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:18 PM   #374
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Having Sammy back is gonna be huge. Hell, even having Bell back means we have yet another option that they have to account for. How the **** are they gonna stop this offense now?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:20 PM   #375
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Boy do I agree with this. Tom Brady will dominate the news for the next 2 weeks and these guys will be pissed off about it.

I guess I'm not sure why they'd watch, listen to, or read anything from the media these 2 weeks. Seems like a waste of time.
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.