Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:53 AM   #346
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyeandcream View Post
Does anyone really think the Bucs have a hope in hell of winning this? They're average at best. They can't compete with us on any level. The old man threw three picks Sunday.

This will be easier than Buffalo. Biggest beatdown since Raiders/Bucs
GB just completely choked and still barely lost.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:04 AM   #347
Rookie

I'm glad that Tampa has home field advantage, because if/when KC wins, Brady can't complain that the odds were against him in KC's win.
hskerfan4life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:04 AM   #348
Starter

The media might already have it fixed that the Super Bowl would be a comeback special similar to the Patriots in 2017 against Atlanta so Tom can go out in a blaze of glory. Of course, the better media take is passing of the torch from the old guard to the new.
JolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJolieMolie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-26-2021, 07:40 AM   #349
My Mamma Says

“Wow, the Chiefs message board is by far the worst in the league. What a bunch of cocky entitled bastards. Their level of arrogance is way over anything I saw on the Saints message board.”

Just read this on the Buczone forum... We are getting a reputation... I really don’t give a ****..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:50 AM   #350
Andy Reid Supporter

Boy do I agree with this. Tom Brady will dominate the news for the next 2 weeks and these guys will be pissed off about it.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:50 AM   #351
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
“Wow, the Chiefs message board is by far the worst in the league. What a bunch of cocky entitled bastards. Their level of arrogance is way over anything I saw on the Saints message board.”

Just read this on the Buczone forum... We are getting a reputation... I really don’t give a ****..
They’ll be over shortly to make sure we know how they feel. It’s important that we know how cocky we are, and that we should be humble and respect their team. It’s the only way....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:59 AM   #352
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Oh, the fans of the team that has Patrick Mahomes at QB and won the Super Bowl last year and just dismantled the hottest team going into the playoffs are more arrogant than the fans of the team that's led by a 107-year-old Drew Brees with no arm and has found ever more creative ways to get bounced early from the playoffs the last several years?

Wonder of wonders. Miracle of miracles. That seems an apt comparison.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:06 AM   #353
MVP

I've been listening to GMFB this morning.. OMG what a Brady/Bucs slobberfest going on on that show.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:13 AM   #354
Going home eventually

Bruce is getting no credit at all. Brady is the OC, the DC and the owner of the team. He did it all with no defense and no team work required.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:16 AM   #355
Starter

Seems like outside of the OL (obviously, not a small issue) we will be 100%. Way easier to scheme through offensive issues than defensive. I expect our D will show up big. They are gelling at the right time.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:26 AM   #356
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
In fairness that SF defense was every bit as good as people made it out to be before the game. They were doing as well against our offense as any team has been able to do.

But then, of course, Mahomes.

I am so much less worried about this Bucs team than I was the 49ers. That team last year scared me given their front four, ability to defend the deep pass, and lots of creative looks on offense that I figured would give our LBers fits.

Evans and Godwin (and Brown) are great receivers, but I really think our DBs match up well with them. They don't run the ball particularly well, and their secondary is vulnerable.

I trust that Reid will find enough ways to compensate for an OL that's going to be more porous than usual. And I think that's the biggest question mark in this entire game.
Tampa has a stout front four. But-they're not really speed guys. Look for a lot of reverses and screens outside early. I think Andy will want to get them chasing and wear them out.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:35 AM   #357
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I've been listening to GMFB this morning.. OMG what a Brady/Bucs slobberfest going on on that show.
Good. Our guys feed off of disrespect.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:59 AM   #358
Politically Incorrect

We all know the key to winning this game will be protecting Mahomes against what might be the best pass rush in the NFL.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:30 AM   #359
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
They’ll be over shortly to make sure we know how they feel. It’s important that we know how cocky we are, and that we should be humble and respect their team. It’s the only way....
Exactly. Unless we say they are the better team and will pound us we are arrogant. Proper way to deal with this is to defer to their clear superiority. We should just be thankful for the opportunity to lose to them in the SB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #360
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
This is why I was pulling for GB to win. I was dreading two weeks of this.
tredadda has disabled reputation